Joker Application

Interested in joining SRRP? Please fill out the application inside.

Moderators: Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx, Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)

Re: Joker Application

Postby Coke » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:59 am

DOD is on sale today... you ahve 10 hours left (12:59 AM EST right now) , its 2.49.... buy it please.
Coke

Postby Sgt.Joker » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:39 pm

I already have DoD, why should i buy another copy, sir?
WHY SO SERIOUS? WHY SO SERIOUS? WHY SO SERIOUS?
Sgt.Joker
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby Coke » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:36 pm

Did you completely ignore what I posted before?
Coke

Postby Sgt.Joker » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:44 am

No, i didnt Sir.
i play more than my brother and sience i got gta 4 to work ill be only one who is playin DoD, so i think at the moment i dont need to do that.
Sgt.Joker

Postby Col. Communicator » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:00 pm

I have a few concerns regarding Jokers application. There have been a few instances lately where I've had to warn him about his actions. Staying in spawn and knifing, spading, punching his own teammates. Laying down in front of his own mg and facing them so they can't fire the mg without hitting him first. This is probably his brother playing on his name but that is where the problem lies. Just so you know.
" What we've got here is failure to communicate"
Col. Communicator
SRRP Officer

Postby Sgt.Joker » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:51 am

First of all, me and neather my brother do that. If i stand in front (its not even in front, more like side) of the MG its only cuz he TKd me earlier and i just ask why.
Secondly i never TK, if i knife anyone in spawn its cuz they are afks and i try to get them to play.
My brother hasnt played DoD in like 2 weeks.
And lastly, i havent got any warnings from you communicator or any other admin. i think you mean somebody else, not me. Maybe imposter with the name Joker.
Sgt.Joker

Postby Sgt.Joker » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:13 am

Some ''updates'':
My brother hasnt been on DoD for like 2 weeks. (GTA4 is his thing now)
And if he ever decides to play it agan, i know a way how everyone can tell who is who.
E.g. my name is Kaspar and i can put (K) either before or after my name, and if he plays then its (R) (stands for Rasmus)
Sgt.Joker

Postby Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:41 am

Joker, did you read what you typed in the thread?
Take a look again what Communicator wrote:
2ndLt Communicator wrote:Staying in spawn and knifing, spading, punching his own teammates. Laying down in front of his own mg and facing them so they can't fire the mg without hitting him first.

And on your reply:
Joker wrote:First of all, me and neather my brother do that. If i stand in front (its not even in front, more like side) of the MG its only cuz he TKd me earlier and i just ask why.
Secondly i never TK, if i knife anyone in spawn its cuz they are afks and i try to get them to play.

You wrote it yourself. First you say neither you nor your brother does that, what Communicator wrote above. Then you go on and say that you exatly did what he wrote and say,that you knife people in spawn who are afk... You complicate your situation even though you dont notice that.
Before we go on and take a look at your situation again, we have to make internal decisions on shared accounts. If you want to join SRRP, you will have to wait a couple of days more. Your application will be considered afterwards. And conceirning the name change: I dont like that idea. Everyone could just sit on the other side and play without changing the name. No offense but please wait a few days longer until we come back to your application.
Thanks, Neck
Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker
SRRP General

Postby Coke » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:04 pm

Your application has been DENIED.

My confidence in you right now is near 0. I do not think your situation is a good fit with SRRP, and your behavior does not best represent our clan. There are a lot of inconsistencies with the responses I am getting from you, and I cannot trust you with sharing accounts. In fact, the clan is beginning the ponder the question of account sharing and whether we allow it to happen, so it is of your best interest to come back with your own account next time you apply.

Thank you.
Coke

Postby Sgt.Joker » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:08 pm

Wow, i was certain that i get accepted after sience some Members wanted me in...
well, better luck next time i guess.
Sgt.Joker

Previous

Return to SRRP Applications