Response to Denial of Application. (Please read)

Interested in joining SRRP? Please fill out the application inside.

Moderators: Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx, Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)

Response to Denial of Application. (Please read)

Postby LazyDay907 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:49 am

I was denied my application due to the fact that I was in another clan, but since then that clan has been relinquished. I was also using a different username, "Billy Mays The God Of OxiCREAM" which was changed a few weeks ago to "LazyDay907" I have remained playing daily under this username, and would still like to join SRRP. Please get back to me via Email, or Steam PM. Thank you.
LazyDay907

Re: Response to Denial of Application. (Please read)

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:14 am

Hey LazyDay,
Thanks for following up your application. If you read your original application, you would have seen that it was never actually denied. It was still pending. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1572&p=8231#p8433 This was my first reply to your original application:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx (SRO) wrote:Hey LazyDay,
I would like you to play on our server for 3 or more weeks. In doing so, use your mic more often, try to get to know the members better and keep your hours up on the server. Post back on this thread once you've done that and your application will be reviewed again.

Thank you for choosing SRRP,

I can see that you have waited the time period asked and have posted in the applications section. A decision will be made shortly on your application. Please refer to your original application for further notice of acceptance or denial: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1572&p=8231#p8433
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Return to SRRP Applications