My Re-Application

Interested in joining SRRP? Please fill out the application inside.

Moderators: Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx, Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)

Re: My Re-Application

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:47 pm

Greenwood have also stated here - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3300 That it's 20 hours which is needed.

//Carnage
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:33 pm

SEE HIGHTLIGHTED COMMENTS:

Hello and thank you for choosing [SRRP] - Swamp Rat's Rat Pack. Within this post I'll try and answer every question you have along with going over the requirements and process of joining.

1) Requirements

Before posting your application please be sure that you meet these requirements ( or are very close to completing them.)
* 14 Years of age.
* A working Microphone - I have seen evidence of a working mic yet. I was in game with him last night for the first time and he indicated he could not use his mic? This requirement will be met.
* 20 Hours on our server ( Check your hours using this; viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1640 ) Apparently this was just change a week ago and I was unaware of this. I will be checking into the validity of this change.
* Be known within our community and check these forums regularly.
* Be Mature and Respectful to members and pubs alike.

Once you meet this requirements you can apply.

2)Applying

Before applying please be sure you meet the above requirements, if you have any questions please message me. If you're unsure about your Application, post it and if you forgot anything your recruiter will inform you of what it was.

Apply using this format: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1571

You'll also need to put in your steam ID. Please note that your steam ID is not what you sign in with.

Here's how you find your Steam ID; viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1639

3)FAQ's

Question: I'm 13, but my birthday is soon, can I join?
Answer: The answer for this question is determined by your maturity along with how close your birthday is.

Question: I don't have enough overall hours, but I have more than 20 on your server, can I join?
Answer: Usually, this answer is a YES. The key word here is "USUALLY". Meeting the hours does not automatically gain membership into SRRP.

( If I'm forgetting any question just send me what it is you'd want here. )

Thank you and have a great day, hope to see you in the clan!

Last Updated 9/10/2016
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:36 pm

Carnage,
I think all your doing is trying to help but please leave SRRP business who are responsible for taking care of running this clan.
There is a lot that happens outside the view of normal pubbers on these forums.
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:46 pm

Ok, no problem. Was just trying to help :).
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby T/Sgt.Fromage » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:02 pm

I'm sorry that I couldn't use my mic last night, it was 3 in the morning and I didn't want to wake my parents. If it was earlier in the day, so if it was something like 8PM I would have been using it a heck of a lot more.
(slow heavy metal music playing)
T/Sgt.Fromage
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:46 pm

I understand completely. I just returned from vacation and just jumped in game a little last night.
I would like to hear you use your mic a little. It's one of the best ways to get to know who you are.
I've bent this rule in the past it it came back to bite me.
Please understand it's nothing about you. We don't let just anybody in who meets the requirements.
Getting to know you is part of the process too.
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby T/Sgt.Fromage » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:26 am

Yeah, I get your reasoning. I'll be playing tonight and if you turn up, we can have a bit of a natter.
(slow heavy metal music playing)
T/Sgt.Fromage
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:05 pm

Your application has been - ACCEPTED - Congratulations and welcome to the clan.
Please change your Steam name to [SRRP] Your Name? Your forum name must match your in game name but without the [SRRP] tag. So each time when you get promoted you will need to change it to match your new rank.
Please friend as many of us on Steam.

We only have one request. To simplify things please shorten you name to your choosing. It will make things around here much easier. Then change it on the forums as well.

If any questions please contact any member or PM me.

Congratulations!! And thanks for your patience.
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby Gen.Werewolf » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:03 pm

I have approved this application. His name will be just Fromage
General Werewolf
Gen.Werewolf
SRRP Senior General

Previous

Return to SRRP Applications