Banned for getting team killed

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

Banned for getting team killed

Postby shinizi » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Stupid that I need to do this but... I was muted and gagged for playing DOD Source realistically. And I was banned for getting team killed. I should not even have to provide you with anymore information than just my steam name. Which is Shinuzi. This is downright cynical.
shinizi

Re: Banned for getting team killed

Postby shinizi » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Now I was just re-banned for playing a WWII FPS. Also, I clearly team killed someone and the admin did nothing about it. Nice job
shinizi

Postby Col.Brandon_ha » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Your attitude sucks and you didn't follow the format provided. If you'd care to try again we may be able to help you.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8
Col.Brandon_ha
SRRP Officer

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:49 pm

Please read this thread: http://srrp.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8 and provide the correct information in order to appeal a ban. No admin would ban you for being the victim of a team kill. According to your second post you were re-banned, playing a WWII FPS is not a reason for being banned. You must have been banned for team killing as you said that you clearly team killed. Do you remember the name of the admin that banned you and the name of the admin that did nothing when you team killed?
Last edited by Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Postby Maj.Gen.patjeffe » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:00 am

Provide the correct info and I will discuss your issues here as well since it was I who banned you tonight
Maj.Gen.patjeffe
SRRP General

Postby shinizi » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Well I was banned for playing a WWII FPS as a Nazi. (Which is what the germans are in WWII) and portraying that. Which is part of the reason DODS is M rated.
shinizi

Postby Col.Brandon_ha » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:43 pm

Ok guys, he clearly doesn't want to be unbanned.
Col.Brandon_ha
SRRP Officer

Postby Gen.ConnorMacManus » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:16 pm

You obviously broke a server rule, and you don't want to fill out a ban appeal form as you were instructed to do. So i'm gonna go ahead and close this thread. You may if you feel like being mature fill out a ban appeal correctly at the link provided above, however if you continue to post as you did here you may not be allowed back into the server or on this forum.
General Connor MacManus
Second in Command of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack.
Gen.ConnorMacManus

Return to Bans & Appeals