psyco

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

psyco

Postby Lt.Gen.whatbutton » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:06 am

i was drunkn when i banned him but he was calling all russians muslim bolsheviks and saying they are scum and stuff. i don't remember exactly word for word he was saying. the only russian guy in the server was getting very upset at what he was saying and i perm banned psyco. he was just a racist pig.
# 42 "Psycho" STEAM_0:0:18630634 12:24 43 0 active

communicator was there too for proof... so was evil bunny from RSS
Lt.Gen.whatbutton
SRRP Officer

Re: psyco

Postby Psycho » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:16 am

You're fucking insane. Bolshevism refers to communism, which isn't a race, and I was referring to the Chechens whom the Russians fought from 1994-1996 as Muslims because that's what they were. I was saying that the Russians were cocksuckers in WW2 on account of their countless atrocities before, during, and after the actual fighting, because another player and I were debating as to how complicit the German Wehrmacht was in war crimes on the Ostfront, and on top of that, how bad those crimes could be considered to be when taking into consideration the moral status of their victims. The guy who was upset was Ukrainian, not Russian, which is another huge error. WhatButton was obviously aloof throughout the incident, because I really never said anything racist at all; I wasn't saying that Russians as people were somehow inferior, I was only highlighting how their behaviour complemented that of the Germans in WW2. I resent the accusations of racism.
Psycho

Postby Psycho » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:24 am

A few other notes: WhatButton was drunk at the time of banning me, which already means he wasn't totally with the program, and he was so incoherent that he failed to even spell my name properly, and lastly, the Ukrainian guy didn't even say anything that I can remember, he just muttered one or two things in broken English that if were signs of him being offended I really had no idea.
Psycho

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:28 am

Well first off, if this is part of your plea to get un-banned, you're going the right way to be ignored. Second, insulting WhatButton isn't going to help your case either:

Psycho wrote:You're fucking insane.

You clearly didn't read the forum and website rules either when you made an account or visited the website either:

Keep profanity to a minimum.

Even if WhatButton was slightly drunk at the time, the way you went about posting your ban appeal was atrocious. Finally, this is another example of the kind of behaviour SRRP doesn't support on our website and server:

why the fuck was i banned

This is just my opinion but besides all of that, you did make a ban appeal in the right format. For a General that sees this, above are all the factors to consider when making a decision to ban or not.
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Postby eVILbUNNY » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:46 am

I was there when this happened. I wasn't drunk. What button was right to perm him, what is was saying was ignorant and racist.
eVILbUNNY

Return to Bans & Appeals