Moarde

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

Moarde

Postby Sgt.Moarde » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:00 pm

Why was i banned btw?
Sgt.Moarde

Re: Moarde

Postby Sgt.Moarde » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:03 pm

Can someone at least try to explain to me? I Don't know why the reasons you gave me are such a big deal. I apologize if i offended anyone.
Sgt.Moarde

Postby Col.ChetHoppens » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:06 pm

Moarde, I'm not in the loop on this issue, but may I suggest you do a PM to the generals (easy to mass mail them in a new PM) and ask.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Documentary version; http://youtu.be/FxPeHqH4XxI
Hollywood version; http://youtu.be/LzKr_uP6lAg
Col.ChetHoppens
SRRP Officer

Postby Coke » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:04 pm

You used some inappropriate language and directed it at a General. Then SWAMP confronted you about it, provided you with a STEAM ID confirming your identity, and you lied about it.

First off, using inappropriate language on the server is against the rules. Day one, you join the clan, and we tell you to read the rules and agree. By agreeing, you agree that you've read and will FOLLOW the rules. So obviously, you can't follow a simple rule, like keep your mouth shut if its going to blurt out something sour.

You decided to direct the foul language at a General, which is quite honestly suicide if you ask me. Its like you're asking to be punished. Or you're just ignorant and you completely disregard the fact that you're insulting one of your fellow clan mates.

Next, you lied to SWAMP. Hes the leader of the clan. You aren't going to hide anything from him, and if you think denying that a STEAM ID is yours means you're free, you are quite foolish.

If you don't even know what you did, and you find what you did, not to be a big deal, then you don't deserve to be in the clan. Theres a reason why the rest of your clan mates don't behave like you do... its because its they know its a problem, and you are one of the few that create it. Grow up, learn the rules, and most importantly, be respectful to everyone.

Feel free to appeal your ban.

PS

You can't even follow basic instructions.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8
Coke

Return to Bans & Appeals