delarossa.pedro aka formula

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

delarossa.pedro aka formula

Postby Lt.Gen.whatbutton » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:33 pm

I banned "delarossa.pedro" for 10 minutes for shooting at a teammate in spawn. He came back on to our server on another account as "formula". He was asking why he had been banned and by who. After explaining that i had done it and why, he didn't leave and kept playing aka disobeying an admins ruling (file under disrespect). I asked patjeffe what i should do and he said ban him longer. By this time his original 10 ban was over and he came back on as delarossa so i banned him for an hour for playing as formula while banned. He then logged in on his other account but changed his name so something else hoping i wouldn't notice. But i had already gotten his steam id and was watching out for such a trick and banned that account for a hour also. I don't know if he needs to be banned longer for disregarding the ban a second time with his other account. by now both bans have expired and he is back playing. he has played for a long time on our server and i hope he learned his lesson

# 97 "delarossa.pedro" STEAM_0:0:53612669 00:04 199 43 active
# 86 "Formula" STEAM_0:1:35174624 12:33 69 0 active
Lt.Gen.whatbutton
SRRP Officer

Re: delarossa.pedro aka formula

Postby Col. Communicator » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:36 pm

IMO he intentionally sidetracked his ban. He didn't just tk and in 10 minutes he returned and all was well. He ignored an admin. Now I'm not power hungry or anything but abuse is abuse and because he is a everyday player he should have more respect for the admins than that. He knows better.
" What we've got here is failure to communicate"
Col. Communicator
SRRP Officer

Re: delarossa.pedro aka formula

Postby GOA.SWAMP RAT » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:16 pm

I treat admin disrespect with a perm ban,but,If the "disrespect" you are refering to was him coming back with another account, let it be.
GOA.SWAMP RAT
SRRP Senior General

Return to Bans & Appeals