S16Revi6:8 banned why?

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

S16Revi6:8 banned why?

Postby Revi68 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:14 pm

Cpt.Speeddevil banned me today and i have not a clue why.... i had a TK right before that but nothing was intentional. You will my steam id is in good standing. I was not asked about anything just banned outright? i am a mature adult who plays in his spare time. To be hoenst you have the only server i really play on. If he asked me a question i did not see it as alot of times i do not pay attention to chat. i was off to the side on german shooting allies with mg as they were climbing up the ladder. If i did something wrong can speed devil please explain to me what i did?

i do not cheat and i do not tk on purpose. Im stating my case because i enjoy your server. I do not feel i should of been banned without being asked about what supposedly happened? i was in the server pretty much for about 2 minutes i belive.

thanks for your time.
Revi68

Re: S16Revi6:8 banned why?

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:33 pm

Hey Revi,
Please repost your ban appeal in the appropriate format mentioned in this topic: Ban Appeals Forum - Template.

Copy and paste the following information in to a new post and fill in the details:
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Steam ID:[/b]
[b]Reason you were banned:[/b]
[b]Name of admin who banned you:[/b]
[b]Why you think this is unjustified:[/b]

Thanks,
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Return to Bans & Appeals