General Consensus - TKer

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

Re: General Consensus - TKer

Postby JustRainbow » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:36 pm

ChetHoppens wrote:
Gen.NeckBBreaker wrote:Thanks Chet, all banned for a week, except Gweedle. He is banned for 2 weeks. I will check tomorrow again if all bans are in it. I dont want those idiots to come back...

On second thought, why did Gweedle get the longest ban when it was GeneralConsensus that started it, maybe you misinterpreted it, or I don't know the full story?

"Just Rainbow" ... who are you in server? Enter your steam ID into your profile, will make things easier.

I'm un-banned, many thanks, a friendly hello :)
JustRainbow

Re: General Consensus - TKer

Postby Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:58 am

ChetHoppens wrote:General Consensus had come in and played nice for a long while, gweedle probably has fewer actual TKs than G.C. , , but it just stands out more. (just don't want to see the wrong guy get the perma) ;)

-74 for GeneralConsensus in first photo on axis team.

Woops, I did not even check Axis because it seemed all Allies are teamkilling =D
It was not a perm anyways, just a week more to take some fresh air into his brain and to think next time before they start TKing^^
Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker
SRRP General

Previous

Return to Bans & Appeals