racism

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

racism

Postby Hobl » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:07 pm

Name: Hobl
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16150207
Reason you were banned: racism
Name of admin who banned you: idk

First of all i have to apologize to all the good working admins and players if anyone was insolted. I know the rules and the order on the server, cuz i have been playing on it for many years now , basicly every day. I know i have said those words, wich were the other expression for a black man and i am very sorry for that. I didnt said those word deliberately, it was a force of habbit beacuse i talk to my friends that way because im black, and i know that isnt an excuse beacuse i should use those words only in my society not on a public server, so once again im very sorry for that. You may know me beacuse we were playing together many times and im not a racist person. I still wish to play on your server, beacuse i think is the best there is, so please unban me and give me the joy to play on it again. I promise you would never hear a bad word from me again. With all respect to the admins and the server , player Hobl.
Hobl

Re: racism

Postby Maj.Roebuck581 (RO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:13 pm

I can say that he didn't deliberately say that word. Even I am black, and I will say that with my friends. I can also take his word that he wouldn't say that again.
Roebuck581
Officer
Recruiting Officer
Email Me at bryanbernardo42@yahoo.com
Add Me on Facebook! Bryan Bernard
Maj.Roebuck581 (RO)
SRRP Officer

Postby GAMED » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:11 pm

Hobl? Racism words should Never be used in A game... It hurts people
NO MATTER HOW FAR OR HOW FAST YOUR RUN. THE WORLD ISN´T BIG ENOUGH TO HIDE YOU FROM ME
GAMED

Postby Hobl » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:41 am

once again im realy sorry for whait ive done, i should never said that, that was truly my mistake... I'm sorry for the inconvenience!
Hobl

Postby Gen.ConnorMacManus » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:48 pm

you have been given a second chance and the ban has been removed. however don't screw up again, next time you stay banned.
General Connor MacManus
Second in Command of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack.
Gen.ConnorMacManus

Return to Bans & Appeals