NorthKorean Ban

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

Re: NorthKorean Ban

Postby M/Sgt.Fabs » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:55 am

Hey, he is on the server again same ID... guess the bans are a bit glitchy..
M/Sgt.Fabs
M/Sgt.Fabs
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby Lt.Gen.Adrenaline » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:24 am

We know. Just catch him again if he does something wrong...
Adrenaline
Senior General
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack
Lt.Gen.Adrenaline
SRRP Senior General

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:22 pm

Lt.Gen.Adrenaline wrote:We know. Just catch him again if he does something wrong...

He has been on every time I've been on this week. Earlier some members were openly discussing this and asking each other why he was on. NorthKorean acted surprised as why they he was banned. I told them to keep these conversations behind closed doors and that was the end of it. NorthKorean played through out the time I played with no problems. He apologized for team kills and was fine to me. I say lets drop it and keep a watch on him. The ban doesn't seem to be sticking anyway.

On a good note it seems our members are checking the forums :thumbup:
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby NileX. » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:40 pm

I'll be honest with you guys.. NorthKorean was never tk'ing with intent. Everytime i played with him everything was fine (but i did not see him weeks ago).
But you guys are saying he was online with the same ID im getting a little bit confused becauselike i said, he never tk'ed with intent. he always had a good positive kill-death-rate when i played with him.
Hello, my name is NileX.
those ppl call me "Mr. M1 Garand"... *bing*

Postby Col.Dark » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:07 am

I re-banned him based on last night's decision from WhatButton before reading this thread. If a GOA reads this and would like to unban him, his STEAM ID should be STEAM_0:1:9321496. Knowing our luck with server uptime, it will likely remove itself anyways. Sorry about that.
Colonel Dark
Recruiting Officer

___________________________________________________________________________________
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack Member 2013-Current
SRRP Recruitment 2013-Current
Col.Dark
SRRP Officer

Postby Sgt.Joker » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:01 am

Sgt. NileX wrote:I'll be honest with you guys.. NorthKorean was never tk'ing with intent. Everytime i played with him everything was fine (but i did not see him weeks ago).
But you guys are saying he was online with the same ID im getting a little bit confused becauselike i said, he never tk'ed with intent. he always had a good positive kill-death-rate when i played with him.

you saw the pictures i posted right? theres like 3-4 pictures where he just TKed me.
i want him banned.
WHY SO SERIOUS? WHY SO SERIOUS? WHY SO SERIOUS?
Sgt.Joker

Postby NileX. » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:09 am

dude calm down. i said when I (!) played with him. Never said he is the most friendly player of all time; you posted the screenshots and they clearly show that he needs to get banned.
that was just my statement about that situation. i am sure that some members dont have any problems with a special public player while another member hate that special public player; so please Joker dont think that i want to protect him.
i already said that im a little bit confused because he was always friendly to me. of course i am the same opinion like you, he TK'ed you so he wont play on the server for a certain time.
Hello, my name is NileX.
those ppl call me "Mr. M1 Garand"... *bing*

Postby Sgt.Joker » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:10 am

Sgt. NileX wrote:dude calm down. i said when I (!) played with him. Never said he is the most friendly player of all time; you posted the screenshots and they clearly show that he needs to get banned.
that was just my statement about that situation. i am sure that some members dont have any problems with a special public player while another member hate that special public player; so please Joker dont think that i want to protect him.
i already said that im a little bit confused because he was always friendly to me. of course i am the same opinion like you, he TK'ed you so he wont play on the server for a certain time.

i didnt write that post with anger, so theres no need to calm down :)
i just said i want him banned, thats all ;)
WHY SO SERIOUS? WHY SO SERIOUS? WHY SO SERIOUS?
Sgt.Joker

Previous

Return to Bans & Appeals