DodFather

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

DodFather

Postby Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:37 pm

I banned DoDFather for a week. I recorded his demo and will post it when I get back here but that's not why he was banned. I first spec'd him and then went to the forums to search for his past behavior and saw that he was supposed to be on the perm ban list by General Werewolf and also by Roebuck at the time. He came back in to the server on a secondary account and wanted to politely argue it. I explained that it was a week and for everyone to vote on it and let it run it's course and not argue so that everyone else has to listen to it.

Here is his ID:

STEAM_0:1:17892922

Please also see:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1873
Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans

Re: DodFather

Postby DoDFather » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:56 pm

im currently on my 2nd account playing on the server, if you want to watch me play you can spectate me and see for yourself. ive seen in franks and beans ban requests for another guy he talks about a guy able to drop the entire team no matter what weapon he was using, take that into account and watch me play i am only really good with the sniper i have some skill with the stg but i am nowhere as good as the pro players ive seen who can 1-2 tap me with the stg while standing up. watch me play with different guns and then watch me use the sniper.
DoDFather

Postby Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:12 pm

Again, this is not about hacks or cheats at all. This is about past practice that was posted in the forums in my first post. I'm not even going to post the demo on you as I watched for a while and came to the conclusion that nothing warranted a cheating ban as we discussed in private chat. It's simply from the old ban on you.
Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans

Postby 2nd Lt.East-Raven » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:18 pm

To make a long story short your supposed to be perm ban so...
[SRRP]2nd Lt.East-Raven (RO)
2nd Lt.East-Raven
SRRP Officer

Postby Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:20 pm

With the approval of the Generals, I have discussed this with DoDFather in private and am asking him to be unbanned
Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans

Postby 2nd Lt.East-Raven » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:45 pm

I guess everybody can have a second chance! Welcome back
2nd Lt.East-Raven
SRRP Officer

Postby DoDFather » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:48 pm

East-Raven wrote:To make a long story short your supposed to be perm ban so...

ok but i was unbanned soo....
DoDFather

Postby 2nd Lt.East-Raven » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:07 pm

DoDFather wrote:
East-Raven wrote:To make a long story short your supposed to be perm ban so...

ok but i was unbanned soo....

With all the respect I have for you please dont start acting like this! my comment was only about you were supposed to be perm ban (for some reason that general tought you deserve it) something happend that you have been remove from the ban list and did comeback to play and frank did spot you back and find that your supposed to be ban ! Im only saying that if you were not able to connect back on the server(ban)all this story wouldn't exist. Im glad for you that the general unbanned you and im sure we will have great time playing together sooooo....... Have fun :)
2nd Lt.East-Raven
SRRP Officer

Postby DoDFather » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:30 pm

ok but lol lets get this str8 he didnt ban me today because he just happened to look at that perm ban list, he just decided for himself that hey i think this dudes hacking after he banned me was when he looked at the perm ban list...
DoDFather

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:42 pm

This will be replied to soon , in the meantime , let's be POLITE , thanks for you patience.
Major General Greenwood
Senior Recruiting Officer
___________________________________________________________________________________
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack Member; 2009 - Current
SRRP Recruitment; 2011 - Current
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
SRRP General; 2014 - Current
___________________________________________________________________________________
Want to join the scrim team? PM Me.
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Next

Return to Bans & Appeals