Defiance Ban Appeal

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

Defiance Ban Appeal

Postby defiancee » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:54 am

I've on and off played on SRRP for 6+ years, was in the clan when i was younger and moved into the competitive dod leagues. I also on/off get banned from srrp for cheating and i would like to request an admin with a few brain cells to watch the 30 second demo that got me banned. I have nothing to hide and would love to prove i don't use any exploits at all willing to fraps my screen while playing.
defiancee

Re: Defiance Ban Appeal

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:14 am

Hi defiance,
Please read the instructions to repeal a ban and reply to this topic with the proper information accordingly: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8#p8
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Postby Col.Il*Duce » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:00 am

i think this actually might be a mix up. there are multiple defiances on our server (as proved by defiances hours not equating to the total hours under defiance names) all with very good scores per minute. another observation, the defiance with the symbol at the end of his name (defiance!,etc) has one of the highest score per minute on server. with that being said, i think that this defiance got unnecessary attention from the other defiance(with the thing at end of name).

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... rch=Search
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141167918
p.s. defiance, u havnt ever killed someone mid air and spinning at same time?
Col.Il*Duce
SRRP Officer

Postby Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:46 am

Be it as it may if there are two defiances, but asking for an admin with brain cells DOES NOT get you any points here...
Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans

Postby Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:27 pm

That's not how it works. It's a game and when you come in here with insults, you get no sympathy...
Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans

Postby Col.Il*Duce » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:50 pm

frank is right, you dont go to court telling the judge that the cop who pulled u over is an idiot...
but lets focus on the more imminent problem
Col.Il*Duce
SRRP Officer

Postby defiancee » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:40 pm

duce yea im sure any names under defiance/suzyq/renok they are all me i snipe and sometimes support usualy 2:1 / 3:1 when i would get banned i would just create another family share account and not fight it because its just difficult for you guys to understand the difference sometimes id like to prove myself any way i can im willing to fraps and run demos whenever asked, like i said played the games on professional levels for years and now i dont get to play as much so i like to just mess around on srrp like i did when i was younger. will do anything to prove that im legit at any time
defiancee

Postby defiancee » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:41 pm

and yea duce i bind "f" to spin right as i move my mouse right while falling for crazy shots its fun and addicting for me its just how i play
defiancee

Postby defiancee » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:42 pm

sorry for my comment it just gets old being banned and the fact an admin watched me get a teamkill and 3 kills in a 30 second demo and actually thought i was cheating is ridiculous
defiancee

Return to Bans & Appeals