Ban of John Devis (Is back)

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

Ban of John Devis (Is back)

Postby Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:37 pm

The player Gen. John Devis (is Back) was banned by General Cannafix after he was requested by Brig. General Greenwood. He was suspected of aimbots and his record was pretty good. He was spec'd by the Generals and banned on the spot. He immediately came back in 3 times after being perm banned. I'm not sure if they got his ip, but he came back in again tonight and was promptly banned per General Cannafix.

STEAM_0:1:19760070
Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans

Re: Ban of John Devis (Is back)

Postby Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:56 pm

Banned again today for the same
Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans

Postby Rigor Mortis » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:40 pm

Hello, so after quite a long time, I came back onto my still fav server. I reached Top ranks and then get banned instantly. Not a single player accused me from hacking, glitching or cheating. Yesterday (9.3) I was playing along with other members like Maj. Gen. Patjeffe etc. I got score 130:30, and not a single problem occurred. Today, I started to play, killed SRRP member, and get banned immidiately. Please, I'm not using any game abusing hacks or cheats. I'm just playing this game for some time, I have no idea how can I prove it to you. I'm really sorry that there are problems with me again, I really don't want to be abusive or anything. Thank you anyways for hours of joy and fun on your server. John Devis.
Rigor Mortis

Postby Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:48 pm

You played the exact same way as when Cannafix banned you. The BAR is not that accurate and bragging about your previous score doesn't change the fact that you were on the permanent ban list. I was messaged by 2 pubs to come in and watch you play. They aren't going to publicly accuse of hacking as it is in the server rules.

After the proof was posted last time by General Cannafix, you neglected to post again seeing the proof in his demo. Coming back with a new name after a couple of years does not hide the fact that you were perm banned.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2746&p=15933&hilit=john+devis#p15933
Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans

Return to Bans & Appeals