Tker that needs to be taken care of.

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

Tker that needs to be taken care of.

Postby Sgt.JerryShaw » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:29 am

Was on tonight and a Lila kept tking multiple times, and continued to after being warned. Here is his info

"Lila_Lotous94" STEAM_0:1:2931200
Thanks,
JerryShaw
Sgt.JerryShaw
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Re: Tker that needs to be taken care of.

Postby Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:27 pm

Thanks, banned for a week.
Neck
Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker
SRRP General

Postby 2nd.Lt.bare_arsed_tedda » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Another batch of tkers,
- "cesaralscs" STEAM_0:1:25262315
- "NO HOMO" STEAM_0:1:113985156

Incessantly tking each other and after repeatedly warning them cesaralscs went on to mic spam saying "i don't care, i don't care"
2nd.Lt.bare_arsed_tedda
SRRP Officer

Postby NO HOMO » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:08 pm

Cpl.bare_arsed_tedda you probably worst admin ever. You saw him tking me (-2 15 score / 20 12 mine) and calling me hacker all time and you didn't do anything.

Are you sure your rank #5 best player is a teamkiller? How do you explain if each time you teamkill you loose 10 points?

I think you are a really bad admin (you didn't warn him, just play 5 minutes and rage quit to come here and leave the teamkiller in server) and you shouldn't have admins privileges anymore.
NO HOMO

Postby NO HOMO » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:12 pm

He still in server calling me hacker and where are you? Of course, you just simply left game.
NO HOMO

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:09 pm

I'm not going to defend bare_arsed actions but I will inform you that he does not have Admin powers.
If there were no other Admin playing or he couldn't find one of us to help he couldn't do anymore than you could.
bare_arsed is in training to one day have these powers to control problem players.
Just because he couldn't deal with the situation to your liking is no reason to bash a SRRP member.

Lighten up
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby 2nd.Lt.bare_arsed_tedda » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:38 pm

NO HOMO wrote:Cpl.bare_arsed_tedda you probably worst admin ever. You saw him tking me (-2 15 score / 20 12 mine) and calling me hacker all time and you didn't do anything.

Are you sure your rank #5 best player is a teamkiller? How do you explain if each time you teamkill you loose 10 points?

I think you are a really bad admin (you didn't warn him, just play 5 minutes and rage quit to come here and leave the teamkiller in server) and you shouldn't have admins privileges anymore.

If you are #5 on the top 10, it means you have played a long time on this server, correct? If so, you should know the rules by now. You were TKing him back and after I told you guys to knock it off. I figured that if you weren't an offender, you would come to the forum to respectfully appeal your ban. Since I did not mention this to you in game (I left for work soon after) that both offenders have been reported, I apologize. I only reported those who were tk'ing each other and didn't see further into that. Hopefully an admin has repealed your ban and you are able to play again on the server.
2nd.Lt.bare_arsed_tedda
SRRP Officer

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:36 am

He's not banned
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby NO HOMO » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:39 am

So sorry Cpl.bare_arsed_tedda. I thought you were admin and didn't do anything while he was tking and bullying me repeating all time "you are a hacker", "hackers can't play in here", "I don't care, I don't care".

Next time I see him in server I will simply just leave and come back next day.
NO HOMO

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:28 am

OR -
Maybe friend some of us and try and contact one us while this is happening?
I for an example am in front of the computer most of the day and night for work.

OR -
Get their Steam ID and post it (like at the beginning of this thread) and they will be taken care of at a later time.
Maybe won't take care of the immediate problem but should eliminate any future problems.
viewforum.php?f=11
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Next

Return to Bans & Appeals