Ban appeal, Carnage

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

Re: Ban appeal, Carnage

Postby Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:48 pm

Just tried to unban him, did not work.
Sure it wasn't any IP ban?^^
Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker
SRRP General

Postby Maj.Matt Damon » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:04 pm

I believe it was on this account of his: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171888787
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:105811529
Steam 3 ID : U:1:211623059
Maj.Matt Damon
SRRP Officer

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:17 pm

Once again saved by Matt Damon. Thank you!
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby Gen.ConnorMacManus » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:59 pm

there you go ban should be removed now.
General Connor MacManus
Second in Command of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack.
Gen.ConnorMacManus

Postby Maj.Matt Damon » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:06 pm

Glad its sorted out. Sorry for the delay, Carnage!
Maj.Matt Damon
SRRP Officer

Postby Gen.Cannafix » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:03 am

the ban should not have been removed. He got rebanned as he was trying to avoid the first ban by using a second account which added more time on he's 2 bans.
Gen.Cannafix
SRRP General

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:21 pm

Cannafix, get the story straight before you accuse of something i didn't do.
I played on my Smurf account, as my main account was already rank 1 on the server.
I got banned while playing on my smurf account, and messaged Matt Damon almost immediately after the ban. And said i would try and go on my main account to see if it was an IP or account ban.

So don't accuse me of some weird story, that either you or someone have had to made up.
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:24 pm

Thank you Connor, Matt, Hannibal and Neckbreaker for your time :) :thumbup:
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby Gen.Cannafix » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:41 pm

i am not making anything up. i just know that you tried getting on the server with another account when you get banned.
Gen.Cannafix
SRRP General

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:48 pm

Cannafix, i quote you
he was trying to avoid the first ban by using a second account

I had no intention to try and avoide a ban. So that's made up.

I even posted this ban appeal in here BEFORE i logged on to my main account. Which i also told Matt Damon and Greenwood.

I did as i was told. I messaged Hannibal aswell after i was banned to get things sorted out, i talked to Werewolf to get our matters sorted (proof here: http://pastebin.com/gM9QckHY) and i waited the week i was told the ban lasted.

If you had any reason to believe i did it intentionally, you could just accept my friend request (which have waited for more then a year) and asked me.

I'm a grown man, and a former professional player. I know how to treat people with dignity and respect. And by accusing me of something like this, makes me feel like my respect isn't reciprocated.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, and thank you for having the server. I like playing there and have a lot of good times.

This will be my last post about this incident, so it won't turn into a mud throw.
Contact me on steam if anyone have questions or so.

//Carnage
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Previous

Return to Bans & Appeals