Ban appeal, Carnage (again)

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

Ban appeal, Carnage (again)

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Wed May 11, 2016 7:16 pm

Carnage (my smurf Ħέιιγέăя)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197994957590/
Getting a decent score, and set my name as "Defiance in disquise" and "Not Defiance"
Franks n Beans i think
Just wanted some giggles while listening to music. Didn't hear a warning because of my music.
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Re: Ban appeal, Carnage (again)

Postby Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans » Wed May 11, 2016 7:19 pm

Yeah I thought that was you so let us know next time please even in private message. It'll be unbanned ASAP. Defiance jokes are not taken lightly here so please don't change your name to anything resembling him.
Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Wed May 11, 2016 7:22 pm

Yea, i'm sorry. I would have told Patjeffe, but he didn't accept my friend invite :D.

And Defiance jokes won't be made again.
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans » Wed May 11, 2016 7:23 pm

Sorry about the confusion. It's being unbanned right now. See you in game Carhellyeah!
Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Wed May 11, 2016 7:29 pm

It's no problem, it was my own fault. Should have told it sooner :D

Can't wait to rek dat ass ;)
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans » Wed May 11, 2016 7:34 pm

Ha! And there's no doubt you will! I need new hiding spots.
Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Wed May 11, 2016 7:36 pm

You need an invisibility cloak :D
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Tue May 17, 2016 1:00 am

UPDATE ON APPEAL
As i am a thorough person, i always like to get the backstory to what i'm interested in.

First i'll explain my perspective on the situation.
As a thorough person at heart, i also decided to read up on what's happend in the SRRP earlier. I've probably read more on the forums, then most SRRP members.

I stumbled the Defiance post, where someone had posted a demo of him "Hacking". I talked a little about it with Headshot, and told him my opinion on the demo. I got to know the reason he got banned, which made me more understanding of his ban.

I got home from work, and got a hold on my sisters steam account, which have DOD:S on it. I decided to not change the name from "Ħέιιγέăя", as i wanted to have some fun as an "unknown". I added Patjeffe, Franks n Beans and Headshot on this smurf, as they were the higher ranking members on the server at that time. I did this to tell that this was my smurf, just playing under another name. But unfortunately they didn't accept. I started my music, joined the server, heard Superman say "That's BS!" and got a decent score.
I remembered the Defiance case, and saw a few(unfortunately) similarities, as i have also had some problems on the server. I decided to change my name to "Defiance in disguise", which made me laugh a bit to myself.
I heard someone on the server saying something about "Defiance" and "Get's Banned", and because of this i changed my name to "Not Defiance", to state that it wasn't Defiance playing. A few minutes later i was banned.

I went on to my main account, to message Headshot and Frank n Beans about my ban. I got a hold of Franks n Beans, which had his suspicions that it was me he had banned. I explained my situation to him, and he told me, that i was being unbanned as we talked. I went to bed, and thought the situation was sorted.
I got online the next day, and saw that i was still banned. I again decided to see if it was an IP ban or just for the one account. Where i found out, that all 3 accounts were banned. 2 days went by, and i asked Headshot how the unban was going. Where he told me that he needed to talk to Cannafix first, before he could unban me.

3 days went on, with no information regarding the banned accounts. So i decided to message Headshot, to get some clarity on my ban. Where he told me, that Cannafix again have said, that i'm trying to get around my ban, by using another account. Which was the problem on my last ban aswell (seen here http://srrp.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3319&start=10).

What i think is lacking in this situation is more transparency.
If i hadn't approached the people i did, and active in getting myself unbanned. I probably wouln't know that Cannafix have banned me, for an unknown number of days more.
That's all, thanks for reading!

Thank you Franks n Beans and Headshot for answering my questions, and trying to help me get information about my ban! :thumbup:

Sorry for any spelling or phrase mistakes, i'm not a native English speaker.
If anyone have questions, i will happily answer here, or on Steam.

//Carnage
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby Gen.Cannafix » Tue May 17, 2016 12:30 pm

A couple of thing.

1. When you play on our server use YOUR OWN ACCOUNT. Not your sister's or whatever account you have access to. We have heard that story so many times that it is just ignored.

2. When it comes to Defiance aka Renok, all admin's have been instructed to perm ban on site if they suspect that its him playing. SO DON'T JOKE WITH THE NAME and use your brain a little. We use a lot of time on banning people and holding the server clean and we don't have the time to check every ban that is made. That's why we have the ban appeal section.(We have over 500 perm banned account and that's only in like 3 years)

3. We got a new ban system that will auto ban anyone that tries to avoid a ban.(Using another account and some other stuff) I have never banned you, our ban system have for trying to get around the ban using another account.

4. Franks n Beans can't unban before he has talked to me. This is my bad as he don't know that yet.

I have unbanned your "sister's" account and the 2 other account you have. This is the last time i will unban you.
So follow the rules and use only your own account. The one we know. I will not look further in to this matter as i am tired but only one account i allow per user. so only use your own account

I am locking this thread now as i am done with this ban appeal.
Gen.Cannafix
SRRP General

Return to Bans & Appeals