Unban Request

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

Unban Request

Postby Derping123 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:55 pm

Name : Derp, Derp x3, Admins Rage
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:14376216
Reason you were banned : Accused of "Hacking"
Name of admin who banned you : Don't know. I remember there being 3 admins : Gen. Werewolf (Spectate), Asty, and Sniperkillz.
Why you think this is unjustified : Why this is unjustified is because they thought that just because I had a high score I was "hacking." They took a maxiumum of 30 seconds to determine if I was hacking or not, which I was not, and assumed right away that I was a hacker because I killed a guy with a headshot no more than 5 ft away. I've had issues with SRRP in the past, I'm sure Gen. Werewolf remembers, but I don't talk trash nearly as much and try to have fun. But to be banned for no reason and to have a such a poor evaluation on whether I was "hacking" or not is something I would expect better of from the SRRP Admins. Furthermore, I don't believe they have any sort of demo or anything to even back-up their claim of me "hacking." Playing a game for 4-5+ years does develop some skill and lead to competitive play, and just because someone has a high score don't assume they hack.

Heres some gameplay of me going 110-25 I believe...in your server...its pretty old but its still the same old me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_imEWO3lIg - Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrQApzt- ... re=related - Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xilwq8AG ... re=related - Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP3R50L2 ... er&list=UL - Part 4

Have a good day.
Derping123

Re: Unban Request

Postby Gen.ConnorMacManus » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:13 pm

awaiting banning admin's response.
General Connor MacManus
Second in Command of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack.
Gen.ConnorMacManus

Postby Sniperkillz » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:45 pm

im the one who ban you as gen doctor T had said the same thing i was told to as for my self seen some unbleaveable shots from u as in the c96 weapon first shot head shot across the map i understand getting lucky shots but when its repeated over & over again made alot of ppl think u had a score of 268 killz to 63 deaths on a omost full server i could be wrong but a gen said the same & when u kill 3 ppl one clip first bullet that comes out is a head shot for each person
as in other ppl on the server said the same about that so for me inforceing the rules and respect for my gen's as follwed i ban u for a week then i was told that it should of been a prem ban and i dont do perm bans unless i know for a fact and good reason so if im wrong then i will apologize and take full blame but as i saw and others ur game play was not correct ?
[SRRP]Col.ڱŋίρєяҚillz (Retired)
Sniperkillz

Postby Derping123 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:40 pm

Your statement is completely invalid considering I didn't kill 3 people when you guys were specing me, nonetheless use 1 clip to do it. This would be easier if you would have recorded a demo so there is actual proof...and not to be harsh on the people who play on your server but there not exactly "good players," I mean no disrespect by that. A full server just means that their are more targets for me to hit with my C96, and infact most of my kills were with the rocket launcher considering the splash damage on that thing is ridiculous. Also...camping ladders isn't hard...the only thing sticking out is their head when they're coming up. I'm sure Gen.Asty can account for atleast 15 or so of my kills by me camping the same ladder...its not my fault people don't learn, also no disrespect by that. Well, like I said before you guys made a very poor evaluation, I was judged off one kill and to say that isn't true means that you're lying.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Derping123

Postby pvt. peanutpancakez » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:21 pm

Sniper is right, you had so many questionable kills, I mostly saw them with the rocket and sniper rifle.
pvt. peanutpancakez

Postby Sniperkillz » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:30 pm

wow sorry this is not for me
[SRRP]Col.ڱŋίρєяҚillz (Retired)
Sniperkillz

Postby Derping123 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:32 pm

pvt. peanutpancakez wrote:Sniper is right, you had so many questionable kills, I mostly saw them with the rocket and sniper rifle.

Splash damage on the rockets on the server is increased.
Derping123

Postby Col.Hydra » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:24 pm

Make I Ask how you would know w.o Owning and Seeing the actual CFG?
Col.Hydra

Postby Derping123 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:35 pm

1st Lt. Hydra (RO) wrote:Make I Ask how you would know w.o Owning and Seeing the actual CFG?

Well, its quite obvious when you constantly play on stock servers and rockets do absolutely nothing. However, when playing on SRRP its actually very noticeable how much damage they do and you don't need to see the actual CFG to see that.
Derping123

Postby Brig.Gen.X-Mas » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:48 pm

The explosives are increased by 50% on our server, that's why you could get killed with full health when a rocket only hurt you for 70 damage
SRRP General

Next

Return to Bans & Appeals