Unban appeal again.

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

Unban appeal again.

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:10 pm

Carnage
STEAM_0:0:17345931
Reason you were banned Good question. Hoos, Raptor and Doc was talking about my previous ban. (Which has been sorted out)
Name of admin who banned you Unknown
Why you think this is unjustified Well, i changed my name from G0D to Carnage. 5 minutes went by, and them talking about my previous ban. And boom, banned.
If it's because i had changed my name to G0D. I'm sorry i have chosen to honor my former teammate and friend, that died in a car crash earlier this week.

BIG EDIT:
Hey SRRP. Apparently i have been banned for cheating.

I feel really sad about this. I have been in a lot of servers, stomping alot of people and admins. And have been banned on the accusation of cheating alot of times. But on your server i've always felt a mutual respect, since there's alot of good players on the server i get stomped, and i stomp sometimes. Alot of times, admins and normal people on the server have accused me of wrong doing, but mostly in a jokingly manner. This kind of talk for me is just sweet, since i know im doing something right then. And when i hear statements like that, i just know that i have succesfully countered their playstyle.

I've always been an analytical player, analyzing everything i see and experience. Because of this, i know pretty much what kind of playstyle every "regular" on the server has. Knowing peoples playstyles helps me determine if it's Werewolf, Doc, Patjeffe or Hawk that's coming to visit me on the top (This is also determined on the sound made from the ladders).

Example 1: I'm against m0gli, Werewolf, Harley Quinn, Doc and Hawk. From the beginning i already know that Hawk and Werewolf is gonna come from the water, to throw grenades to the german side ladder (That's why i throw a grenade into the water). I know m0gli is gonna do the nade glitch, and spam nades from spawn. Harley Quinn will run for the middle ladder, to get to 4th floor to kill any germans getting up the side ladder. And Doc will be on his way to the top.

Having this kind of knowledge from countless of playing hours, i can expect what people is gonna do, and try to use it to my advantage. Also gained from the good amount of hours played in the game is aim practice. I have played this game for 8 years now, in which 2 have been as a proffesional. Of course i'm going to have a good aim, when i have played so much, and found the perfect mouse sensitivity for my self. 8 years makes you learn alot of different tips and tricks, as many of yourself also know.

A few of you have also asked why i care so much about rank. And the short answer is, that if i know i'm good at something, and know i can be one of the best at this. Nothing else but first is satisfying. This is also why i am playing at your server at night. There's consistenly more good players on here, than on the russian servers during the same time. Being number 1,2 and 3 in your rankings, despite my 100 ping shows me i can still compete with good players.

As of the cheating accusations i've heard.
I can shoot more then one bullet, while only 1 sound from 1 bullet is made (talked about by Werewolf and Doc).
I can change or alter my hitbox, since i'm apparently not taking damage half of the time (talked about by Patjeffe, Hoos, AngryWalrus.
I have some kind of aim assist, since i mostly do headshots with the STG (talked about by Patjeffe, Doc, Superman and P51)

The first accusation: As everyone know, it's and old game ditched by the developers. It's one of the countless bugs in the game.
Second accusation: This is not even possible, even with cheat. This is probably because of my 100 ping, or bad eyesight.
Third accusation: I have basically been playing with the BAR and STG only for 5 years, so this is just a weird accusation from my point of view.

In the future (if i get unbanned) please just ask me, if i happen to do anything that might seem suspicious to you. Most of the time i have an explanation for the actions behind it. I love this game, and love to share knowledge about it. So for the love of god, just ask away.

To end this statement/Q&A. I never have, and will never cheat. This is against my personal and proffesional beliefs.

Thanks for reading this, and have fun in-game.

//Carnage
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Re: Unban appeal again.

Postby M/Sgt.Speedy Gonzalez » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:33 pm

mmmmm I never seen playing you or maybe just one little time but for me the only cheat that you can use is wallhack but your description about your analytic in the game with any player is very nice i will use that for my advantage!
good luck with you appeal! :thumbup:

P.D sorry for my bad grammar! :wave:
M/Sgt.Speedy Gonzalez
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:10 am

Thanks Speedy! I think we only have played a few times together, so i haven't gotten to meet you real yet :D
And you're welcome, hope to see you soon! :D

PS: Don't worry about grammar, i understand what you mean, and that's the point ;)
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:02 pm

Carnage, this ban is being undone and hopefully we won't go through this again. We've discussed this in detail amongst the Generals and we have decided that your ban will be lifted and this whole saga is done. You are known as a good player and many of us enjoy you in the server to challenge us. Most of us have been accused of hacking at point or another in the many years we have all played this dated game. Continue to play fair on the server and use your name (Not anything to do with Renok/Defiance :shh: ) and we'll ensure that the SRRP members know that the unban was at a General level.
Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:58 pm

Can't express with words how happy i am.
When should the ban be lifted?
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:48 pm

You will have to wait until a server administer lifts the ban.
Shouldn't be very long.
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:59 pm

The ban has been lifted.
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:22 pm

Can't really express how gratefull i am.
I want to say thank you, to those who decided stay on my side even though i couldn't explain/say anything. It means alot. :thumbup:
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby Capt.TerryHestical » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:01 pm

Hey Carnage

I want to make an open formal apology. I brought it up to Gen. Hannibal as recently as yesterday August 14 that I accused you of using wall hacks and aim assist/recoil assist. I was immediately advised to record you. Instead I came to the forums last night too read about your situation. I have had the day to think about my actions and have realized I over reacted when some of my shots wouldn't register a hit. It's a frequent issue with the game, and I complain about it every time I play, so to single you out was wrong and again, I'm sorry.

Gen. Hannibal, I want to apologize to you as well as this should never have been brought up in the first place. I have forgot to have fun when I play this game and will learn to bite my tounge in the future. See you all in game!

Curtis
Capt.TerryHestical
SRRP Officer

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:07 am

Hey Terry,

Thanks for the apology! To have you telling me this, makes me respect you much more!
It personally means alot to me, that you have shown some balls and manned up! If you have any questions about some weird thing i might be doing, that might seem suspicious to you just ask me on Steam. I will happily try to explain my thoughts behind it :)

A general message to those who believe/had believed that i have been cheating
It would mean alot, if all those who think i have cheated in anyway would man up and tell me. I don't need an apology in any form.
I would just like to explain my thoughts behind incidents, where some maybe have believed i was cheating, to clear the air.
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Next

Return to Bans & Appeals