mOgli

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

mOgli

Postby Brig.Gen.Rogue » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:59 pm

Banned for 1 week for repeated respawning for nades and to regain health. Warned repeatedly by myself, Werewolf, and other admins and continued to do so.

-Rogue
Brig.Gen.Rogue
SRRP General

Re: mOgli

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:19 pm

Finally, thank you! :thumbup:
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:02 pm

Mogli - I know you have been warned of this many times. The next time will be a perm ban.

There will be no appeal.
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:04 am

Spectro asked him to stop doing it again yesterday. I didn't spectate to confirm the actions though.
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Return to Bans & Appeals