Ban Appeal: M1NI

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

Ban Appeal: M1NI

Postby M1NI » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:09 pm

Name: M1NI

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57304736

Reason: A couple of days ago I was playing on the SRRP server when there was a TK-er on the opposite side as me, with a similar name as mine. I was kicked from the game, and I had notified the admin that he had kicked the wrong person. He must have not gotten the message, as I was kicked a second time. I rejoined the server, telling him that I was not the person that was tk-ing. He said that he knew. As the tk-er was not stopping, he must have finally decided to ban him from the server, but instead he banned me.

Name of Admin: Unsure, this was a few days ago and I have no recollection of his name, but if there is a ban history or server log you might find him.

Why this might be unjustified: I am sure this is a misunderstanding. I have not had problems like this before, and I believe that the admin had made a genuine mistake. I believe that the ban is only going to last for a week, and I'm probably 3rd day in, but I just want to address the problem and hopefully get unbanned early, as I believe this was an honest mistake.
M1NI

Return to Bans & Appeals