Unban Request #2

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

Unban Request #2

Postby Derping123 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:48 pm

Name : Derp, Derp x3, Admins Rage
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:14376216
Reason you were banned : Accused of "General Cheats/Exploits"
Name of admin who banned you : Don't know. Either General Doctor T. or DannyGlover.
Why this is unjustified: Why this is unjustified is because....I don't even know anymore...just because I do good I get banned. Didn't know having skill was part of the hacking/general cheats/exploits category. Please provide me or the whole SRRP Community with some sort of demo that shows my "cheating." I guess I just breed hatred towards myself by the admins. I think I was going 34-3 or something like that and boom...banned. If you think I'm hacking go into a competitive league you'll be astonished. Once again, another poor evaluation. I'll say it once more, I don't hack, I don't cheat, I am just "that" good. Playing for 4-5+ years and putting in the time to get better will help improve your game.
Derping123

Re: Unban Request #2

Postby DannyGlover » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:13 am

Well two server admins spectated you as well had just about everyone on the server at that time accusing you of hacking even your own team. I was not the one to ban you not that it matters but you have been banned before. I watched you for about 5 minutes not only are you using macros of some kind you weren't even aimed on your targets and you were killing them. There is a difference between over clocking and ect, then there is obvious hacking. You would just point your gun in there general area oh head shot, and another head shot looking at a wall but i got a head shot. If your not using an aim bot then your the best player on the planet, you should join Top Shot and/or become a contract killer IRL. You were roughly 38/3 at the time and unless you can prove otherwise it will probably stick this time. We have some of the best snipers/shooters in first person games in SRRP and your even better than them so its going to raise a red flag, especially when things like that and you auto drawing pistol after every sniper shot (which could just be a macro).
DannyGlover

Postby Brig.Gen.X-Mas » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:45 pm

I can't stand this anymore when you all say he's hacking, I agree derp is too good to be true but I have seen some questionable things from members too even though I know they aren't using hacks.

Please, record a demo of derp when he is "hacking" and post it on the forum so we all can see and judge from that if he's hacking or not.
SRRP General

Postby DannyGlover » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:29 pm

I don't have the means or knowledge to do that, I have been playing fps games for almost 15 years and I have never seen anyone that pro. Personally I think its dumb we have to go to those lengths to prove a hack which still doesn't prove anything. All I can talk for is the second ban I didn't know of the first nor was around for it but this guy is flawless. Better than anyone in the clan, better than anyone I have seen in this game which I have played since it as released. I would rather you take my admin rights away so I don't have to deal with it especially when judgment is question, rather than go through the headache of fraps. But I have never hacked so tech I don't know what a hack looks like I can only guess and compare to other peoples skills and kit know when things just are to good to be true.
DannyGlover

Postby Gen.ConnorMacManus » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:52 pm

easy way to spot hacks. watch videos on youtube of people hacking in dods. and seeing as how they had general consensus of members and admins on the server that yes he was hacking no judgement is in question. ban stays. dont appeal again.
General Connor MacManus
Second in Command of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack.
Gen.ConnorMacManus

Postby Capt.Doctor T. » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Then who unbanned him?
Capt.Doctor T.
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby Gen.ConnorMacManus » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:02 pm

i dont know. maybe it wasnt a perm ban.
General Connor MacManus
Second in Command of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack.
Gen.ConnorMacManus

Return to Bans & Appeals