Ban Appeal: Junior

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

Ban Appeal: Junior

Postby Rezzeract » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:56 am

Name of Applicant: Rezzeract

Name of Person Banned: Junior

*My* Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92057554
*Mate's* Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18545932

Reason Banned: Hacking

Name of Admin Who Banned You: Gen. ConnorMacManus

Why You Think This Is Unjustified:

I've known Junior for quite sometime, and has been called out for being a hacker quite alot, although i have never seen/heard of people having solid proof of it. From what i can tell being mates with the dude for some time, although it may sound biased since i am his mate..i generally think the guy isn't the kind who would hack in such an old game that isn't like CS: GO where there are ranks and such. Even then, Junior has spent quite some time playing this game so for sure the mate would be capable of some skill in the game. Junior loves the SRRP server, the mate talks about it when DoDs is brought up to the chat, the guy apologizes for the statement made when he was banned, as it seems that he was angry and could not understand why he was banned. If a hacker were to be banned, he/she wouldn't try to get back in so much, he can go on other games and hack on there as well, but no, the mate really likes the SRRP server and said that some people tried to help out as well. A lot of people have said the mate hacks all the time, i do sometimes even tried considering it myself when i really get pissed on a 1v1, although knowing the dude a bit, i don't think he's the kind who would hack. It may be hard to believe, but i assure you, a hacker would just move on to a diff server and if the dude was banned from all..could just go on another game and hack it too, but instead he really likes DoDs, and he doesn't want to really get into any other games. I've tried getting him on other games like Sven-Coop or APB and even CSGO, but the dude just wants to play DoDs, to me that shows that the mate really loves the server and playing with the people on there. Try to consider removing the ban on Junior. I would gladly appreciate any replies or if possible, the generals giving this a listen and a think. My name is Rezzeract, former clan-mates with Junior and well mate in general.

Thank you for your attention and have a pleasant day. :)

Rez.
Rezzeract

Re: Ban Appeal: Junior

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:38 pm

Thank you for your post.
However, Junior should appeal his own ban which he has already done.
The thread is still open and waiting for a response from one of our members.

I was not a witness to the incident but from what I read he deserves to stay banned.
Disrespect to a member is and will not be tolerated. If he flew off the handle once he is sure to do it again.
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby Rezzeract » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:25 pm

Thank you for the reply General.

I am thankful for the response, and i can understand where you are coming from, although i was not a witness to the incident either, you have my word that Junior is not what he seems to be, although my word may mean nothing. Is there any way that Junior could redeem himself or get back in the server? If there is any way possible. Please do tell. Would greatly appreciate it!

*Just trying to help out my friend, as he really likes your server*

Thank you,

Rez.
Rezzeract

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:47 pm

I would never override another Generals verdict especially one I was not party to.

I would suggest have Junior send Gen.ConnorMacManus a heartfelt apology and see where it goes?
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby Rezzeract » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:16 pm

Affirmative General.

Thank you once again.

Rez.
Rezzeract

Return to Bans & Appeals