Banned no reason...

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

Banned no reason...

Postby That_Guy_ » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:46 pm

b]Name[/b] attack heli
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:19753921
Reason you were banned Hackin
Name of admin who banned you Superman
Why you think this is unjustified He was raging because i kept on killing him in a another sever and he was threatning me to come one srrp so later i did and he was there and he accused me of hacking even though i played on here for more than 5 years with no issues... so he was just raging basiclly but i still respect the guy he sounds cool but its not cool if he bans me without proof....
That_Guy_
SRRP Enlisted Personnel

Re: Banned no reason...

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:07 pm

Okay -
Stand by and see what I can do
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:05 am

You were banned for 60 minutes yesterday since you added the SRRP tag, and not because of cheats :).
We found your application, but couldn't see that you had been an accepted members - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3415&start=10 . That's why Duce banned you for those 60 minutes :).
Superman usually accuses alot of people for cheating, but he doesnt mean it seriously :D
Attachments
da44b6a9b9575cb8dba9ccc0e0580659.png
Picture of proof
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby That_Guy_ » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:02 pm

oh that explains a lot thanks... never new u can do that and get banned
That_Guy_
SRRP Enlisted Personnel

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:23 pm

No problem :). Hope to see you again soon!
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Thanks Carnage
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:36 pm

No problemo :thumbup:
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby 2nd.Lt.Simp. (RO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:47 am

That_Guy_ wrote:oh that explains a lot thanks... never new u can do that and get banned

Yeah, impersonating one of our clan members is never a good idea.
2nd.Lt.Simp. (RO)
SRRP Officer

Postby Col.Il*Duce » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:41 am

sorry for banning you but i didnt find anyone in the clan by the name of attack heli (not mention your lack of rank made me think you were impersonating even more), so my hand was forced.
In the future if you are going to wear the srrp tag, please do it with the same name as you have on the forums.
Sorry once again for the misunderstanding.
Duce
Col.Il*Duce
SRRP Officer

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:07 am

This guy wrote to me a few days ago, is he still banned?
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Return to Bans & Appeals