Ban Appeal: Junior (2)

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

Ban Appeal: Junior (2)

Postby Rezzeract » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:30 am

Name of Applicant: Rezzeract

Name of Person Banned: Junior

*My* Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92057554
*Mate's* Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18545932

Reason Banned: Hacking

Name of Admin Who Banned You: Gen. ConnorMacManus

Why You Think This Is Unjustified:

Hi there fellow readers,

yes I am back to request another unbanning. It's been quite some time, almost a year perhaps since my friend here has been banned. From what I know, Junior told me that he had already sent a letter or some sort to Gnrl. Connor, with no word from him back.

A question that comes to mind is that, was there any solid proof, Junior was hacking? any recording at all? If there was none, can't Junior try to prove himself, not guilty? at least some sort of chance? From what I know, not too long ago, Junior told me that he had made some sort of Demo for the higher ups to check and judge from that, however recently, he has been unable to post it due to some issues with his PC.

Junior also wanted me to mention that he was once an admin on the DevilDogs server until he decided to leave that behind to play in the SRRP Server. Junior also mentioned the reason why he did not respond to Carnage was because he wanted to seek help from a General that could help, and he waited months for a response from the General yet to no avail, hence why he deleted his post.

Junior also told me that he was simply frustrated that he kept on getting disconnected every 5 minutes from the server and that the admins might've misunderstood when he called the server "stupid".

He's just a very good player, since he's been playing for quite some time. I believe 2012? Not too sure, but a hefty long time. Hopefully the admins could come to a reconsideration as this means to Junior a lot.

I hope a general could at least reconsider, the server really means alot to him.

Thank you,

Rezzeract.
Rezzeract

Re: Ban Appeal: Junior (2)

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:26 am

I mean, i usually pass things on to the Generals, so would just have been easier to answer me, and then I could pass on the information to the generals :^)
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby Rezzeract » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:05 am

Sgt.Carnage wrote:I mean, i usually pass things on to the Generals, so would just have been easier to answer me, and then I could pass on the information to the generals :^)

Sorry mate, He probably didn't know. He was just very frustrated at the time, he really likes the server mate. If you could do me a small favor, could you please try to convince the Generals for a reconsideration? or anything of the sort? He would really appreciate that. I know my words may not mean much, but if you do at least try. I thank you so much.

Thank you for the response,

- Rez.
Rezzeract

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:00 am

A ban appeal is already open for Junior, please look before you post. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3701

( Also please notice, Junior can and should post his own appeals, as said on these forums three times now by Senior Generals. )

*LOCKED*
Major General Greenwood
Senior Recruiting Officer
___________________________________________________________________________________
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack Member; 2009 - Current
SRRP Recruitment; 2011 - Current
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
SRRP General; 2014 - Current
___________________________________________________________________________________
Want to join the scrim team? PM Me.
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Return to Bans & Appeals