Unban Request

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

Unban Request

Postby IAM » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Name:IAM
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:14884317
Reason you were banned: "General Cheating / Exploit"
Name of the admin who banned you: Gen. Doctor T
Why you this is unjustified: Doctor had a remark about "Turn it off" after I won him over in a sniper match 2x in a row.
The last time I killed him (the last person I killed) I get banned for reason above. Really? Please tell me you have that demo of me cheating and "exploiting". Exploiting..how can anyone possibly exploit anything in that map.

Sorry but just because people are faster and better doesn't mean automatic = hacks. I was playing there for a little more than 45 minutes I am sure your reason has a demo so we can all review this.
IAM

Re: Unban Request

Postby Coke » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:19 pm

I just want to clear something up first;

Our admin menu has default ban reasons, and General Cheating / Exploits is one of them.

This doesn't necessarily mean you exploit, you could have been hacking (hence general cheating).

You will have to wait for Doctor T to address the actual ban
Coke

Re: Unban Request

Postby Brig.Gen.Triskel » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:25 pm

Right. I was there when u got banned. the thing was that y killed many times, then doc spectated u and bvanned u. After he banned u i asked him the reason. So. Ge told me that u were hacking.
So. I think ull keep banned from server, unless doc decides to unban you.

Darksoul.
Darksoul
Brig.Gen.Triskel
SRRP General

Return to Bans & Appeals