Lift my Ban please.

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

Re: Lift my Ban please.

Postby Taintedwisp » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:11 pm

hahaha hydra... swamp can talk through console with his wymstical RCON powers. XD
Taintedwisp, I'm back Baby!

Snipe me?
Get PiMp SlApPeD!!!
Taintedwisp

Postby Scumbag » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:17 pm

Gen.SWAMP RAT wrote:If you come back with SCUMBAG as your name I will perm ban you. I gave you 1 hour ban.

Well guys, it's been fun.

I'm not changing a name I've had for six years.

I'm kind of over the old, crabby attitude that dwells in your server anyways. And that one nasaly, bitchy admin, forgot his name.. werewolf or something.

You can lock this thread, it's the last time I'll be here.

I might even buy a rack and host a map just like yours, but with people that have talent. And respectable Admins.
And a 100 ping limit. Your server is infested with french-Canadians at night. It's horribly laggy with 250+ pingers.
And I hate french-Canadians.
Scumbag

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Swamp gave you an opportunity to redeem yourself and you reply back with an insult to one of the longest serving members at SRRP? If you have a problem with the race of the people playing on our server, then go play on a server where that attitude is supported.
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Postby Col.Hydra » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Scumbag wrote:
Gen.SWAMP RAT wrote:If you come back with SCUMBAG as your name I will perm ban you. I gave you 1 hour ban.

Well guys, it's been fun.

I'm not changing a name I've had for six years.

I'm kind of over the old, crabby attitude that dwells in your server anyways. And that one nasaly, bitchy admin, forgot his name.. werewolf or something.

You can lock this thread, it's the last time I'll be here.

I might even buy a rack and host a map just like yours, but with people that have talent. And respectable Admins.
And a 100 ping limit. Your server is infested with french-Canadians at night. It's horribly laggy with 250+ pingers.

Funny thing, you just contradicted yourself. You don't like people with attitude like that yet you just talked back to a Admin, but let's take away ranking. You're so humane to say that because you where given a chance. If you want to be racist, go join a server or as you said, create a server yourself with no rules and see how it plays out. Racism is a instant ban, enjoy it, regardless if you come back.
Col.Hydra

Postby Gen.ConnorMacManus » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:33 pm

See children that is an example of a hypocrite. Saying you love our server and that you always follow the rules, yet when an explanation was giving as to why you were banned with an opportunity to be able to play on our server ban free you show your true colors. Racism, abusive behavior to a senior leader of this clan and bad things to say about a server you supposedly "love".....wow. oh and on the french canadien side of canada is closer to the server then i am....lower ping bro!
Anyways bye bye, never seen you in the server before and now i never will......
General Connor MacManus
Second in Command of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack.
Gen.ConnorMacManus

Postby Coke » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Scumbag wrote:I might even buy a rack and host a map just like yours, but with people that have talent. And respectable Admins.

Theres nothing wrong with French Canadians, and an ass wipe like you who chooses to randomly hate on a group of people is just sick and wrong. Canada is a country of many different people, and we are extremely multicultural. We welcome people from all walks of life, all places around the world and we do not judge them because of who they are. Shame on you for acting like this, and I feel sorry for your children who are going to grow up just as ignorant and stupid as you are.

Get the hell out and never come back... SRRP has been standing strong for many years, and we've had immature people like you try to ruin our image. 23rd in all of DOD, you really think a scumbag like you is going to make a server that will knock us off our game?

As far as I'm concerned, we have not done anything to offend you or harm you. You chose to bring your shitty attitude to this forum and to this server, and I'm glad we can get rid of trash like you.

Thank you for helping us get another idiot banned off our server.
Coke

Postby Maj.Gen.patjeffe » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:27 am

Sorry I'm a little late in the response here. I do not recall these events but I have not changed anybody's name before. I have kicked people for inappropriate names though and if they come back with the same I usually give a short ban (10 min) to reinforce the point.

Good response Coke, I'd like to reinforce that point since being biggoted against any race, religion or creed is unacceptable. Besides, those french girls can be pretty cute ;)
Maj.Gen.patjeffe
SRRP General

Previous

Return to Bans & Appeals