ACCUSED OF HACKING FROM GEN.DOCTOR T.

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

ACCUSED OF HACKING FROM GEN.DOCTOR T.

Postby valinor4575 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:21 pm

The Prodigal son of Blind
valinor4575
language
doctor t
Seriously, not even cool at all. The day before, I was playing SRRP server, Gen.Doctor T was in-game as well, and on the opposing team. Because he wasn't doing very well in-game and also I was obstructing his way from getting to the top and capturing the flag, he blinded me. His reason is cause I have blind in my name. It angered me a bit, but that's cool. Now it happened again today. Jezper (another admin) says that he is going to log off because it's getting late where he is (3am apparently, according to him). Due to him being the only admin in-game now, he abuses his power another time, and blinds me without even saying anything at all this time. So i say "wtf, why are you blinding me" I kept typing, no response ingame chat and voice. So I started cursing. I understand the rules of vulgar language but seriously, when you have an admin abusing his powers and killing the fun for his fellow players, how is it bad venting my anger by using swear words. Oh yes, and another note. I have seen many people swear muiltple times and admins would give them chances not to use vulgar language. I had no warning what so ever, plus I had a legitamte reason to, and it was only ONE SENTANCE.[/list]
Last edited by valinor4575 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
valinor4575

Re: SERIOUSLY. ADMINS ABUSE FROM. DOCTOR T.

Postby Capt.Doctor T. » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:35 pm

If you would turn off your hacks, you are more than welcome to play. I do not abuse my powers and you are more than welcome to go to any other server you like. I called you on it yesterday and then specced you today , so instead of banning you I blinded you hoping you would get the hint and turn them off. Obviously you are not very smart and don't understand...so turn them off and you can play, by the way it was only a 4 hour ban, but if you want I can make it perm.
Capt.Doctor T.
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:39 pm

Doc T is a well-respected General and would not 'admin abuse'. As he replied above, everything an admin does on our server is done for a reason and a good one also.
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Postby valinor4575 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:39 pm

Okay thank you for not making it permanent, I really do appreciate it. I promise you I am not using hacks. In what evidence do you think I am using hacks in any way possible? If you believe I do, the next time I come on, I would like 3 other admins, one of them being Cannafix or Jezepr or even both of them to spectate me. From the conversations I have heard today, Jezepr and Cannafix both were accused for using hax from Gen.Werewolf, but in the end they were not and were plainly due to developed skill.
valinor4575

Postby valinor4575 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Yes, I do know Doctor T. is a respected admin. He seems like a nice guy over voice chat. But wrongly accusing someone for hacks and then banning them without warning the second time is kind of unfair. The reason why I play well is because I camp, watch my cornors, and aim with the carbine (which is the most accurate non-recoil but powerful long range rifle).
valinor4575

Postby Gen.Cannafix » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:33 am

valinor4575 wrote: From the conversations I have heard today, Jezepr and Cannafix both were accused for using hax from Gen.Werewolf

i like to point out that when Gen.Werewolf said i was hacking it was all in fun.
Gen.Cannafix
SRRP General

Re: ACCUSED OF HACKING FROM GEN.DOCTOR T.

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:02 pm

I was spectating him today and he was on 45-4. I mean, very few people can get that kind of score and especially with the axis rocket secondary and with the axis assault.
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Return to Bans & Appeals