A new story.

Show us your creative talent and share your artwork, writing, photography, music, or anything else you think we might enjoy.

Re: A new story.

Postby M/Sgt.Fabs » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:35 pm

Awesome! Can't wait for the next story :)
M/Sgt.Fabs
M/Sgt.Fabs
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby Capt. Aj0509 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:55 pm

Nice BOOK!
Experienced Admin
____________________________________________________________________________________
Fight with the best! Or die like the rest!
____________________________________________________________________________________
Rejoined: 2013 - Present
Officer: September 2nd, 2016
Capt. Aj0509
SRRP Officer

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:12 pm

Book 2 Chapter 3
Time has gone by since Able Company's last battle, since that time has gone by The two wounded men of Able, Lt.Col.Greenwood and Capt.Roebuck have since gone back to their Platoon. As Greenwood and Roebuck were making their way to the Officers Quarters to speak with the rest of the officers. As Greenwood and Roebuck walked in representing 1st Platoon they noticed they were the first ones their besides Gen. Headshot. However 4th Platoon was now split and the members were given to the other 3 platoons except for the two officers who were sent to Fox Company as experienced officers to help Fox out. ''Hello Boys'' Greeted the General. ''Hello Sir'' The pair responded in sync. Shortly after the greeting the other four officers walked into the make-shift building. Capt. Jasonbourne CO of 3rd Platoon, 2nd Lt. Lille XO of 3rd Platoon, Maj.Speeddevil CO of 2nd Platoon, 1st Lt. Slaughter XO of 2nd Platoon. ''So men I called you all here to tell you we will be going back out with the rest of our Division. Also Greenwood due to your promotion to Lieutenant Colonel you're now the XO of My Division since Lieutenant Colonel Chet was promoted to Colonel and transferred to the 6th AD of SRRP since they lacked an XO. Greenwood your replacement is Capt. Jaysin. Roebuck you're now a Major, along with CO of 1st Platoon and the company of Able. That is all''. ''So XO of 17th AB, how is being the XO sound?'' Asked Maj. Roebuck. ''I'll miss 1st Platoon'' Greenwood Replied.
One Week Later
BOOM, BOOM BOOM BOOM. The only sound in the winter forest were mortars going off from the nearby city that was captured by the Brazilians and Germans. ''Get to Cover, Get to Cover!'' Shouted First Sergeant. Il Duce. Lt.Col.Greenwood along with Gen.Werewolf,Gen.Headshot and the Battalion stationed unit of SRRP could hear the explosions going off and just imagine the damage the mortars were doing. They weren't wrong either Able company however handled it well with absolutely no casualties, Probably thanks to the 1st Sgt.Il Duce and M/Sgt. Nomadic. The group of soldiers that represent Able Company are now short on food and can't be resupplied anytime soon due to the whole division being surrounded. For a Morale boost Lt.Col. Greenwood and Gen.Headshot went down to the front lines just to speak with their men.
*TO BE CONTINUED*
Hey guys long time since one of these were posted,that's right I'm bringing them back! I wrote this one while at the hospital so I made it long for you all to read. Leave a comment if you enjoyed I hope I can play soon baiiiiii!
Major General Greenwood
Senior Recruiting Officer
___________________________________________________________________________________
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack Member; 2009 - Current
SRRP Recruitment; 2011 - Current
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
SRRP General; 2014 - Current
___________________________________________________________________________________
Want to join the scrim team? PM Me.
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Postby Col.Il*Duce » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:40 pm

nice greenwood, but i hate how im killing brasilians (im brasilian) XD. hope to see you in game soon!
Col.Il*Duce
SRRP Officer

Postby Lt.Gen.Adrenaline » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Writing these books will take your mind of things and are great reading material for us members, i hope everything goes well mate. See you soon!
Adrenaline
Senior General
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack
Lt.Gen.Adrenaline
SRRP Senior General

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:57 pm

Soon to be updated but need an idea, anything anybody?
Major General Greenwood
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:06 am

Still gotta update................................
Major General Greenwood
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Fri May 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Book 2 Chapter 4
On the way down to the front lines, Headshot and Greenwood noticed the corpses of not only their men, but the enemies as well. Due to the colder weather, the bodies are freezing up making it look distorted and very creepy. Upon arrival to the front lines, 1Sgt Duce and MSgt Nomadic greet the two division leaders and tell them what's been happening on the front lines.

''We've been getting hit pretty hard, but we're giving it back to 'em twice as hard'' 1Sgt Duce proudly stated.

''That's good to hear, if command is correct we should be getting a whole new squad jumping down to assist us'' Stated LtCol Greenwood

''Rookies though, Nomadic make sure they are ready for this type of combat'' Gen.Headshot warned

''Will do sirs'' M/Sgt Nomadic replied.

After the conversation the men saw a plane above them, out came: Sgt.Gattlinggunner1 , Cpl.Redwood,Cpl.Synnex,Cpl.Bear,Pfc.Speedy Gonzalez,Pfc.Gotach,Pvt.Pepsi,Pvt.Derek,Pvt.Mastertippy and Pvt.Watson
As the troops landed, firefighting was caused. The two division leaders, Gen.Headshot and Lt.Col.Greenwood were out in the open. They needed to find cover and quickly, That's before they saw what was coming...

Meanwhile back at Jager, where the reinforcements for the stranded men are. GOA Swamp Rat is looking over the men of RSS and SRRP that are preparing to do a full on frontal assault to save the men that are surrounded.

''Are you sure they're ready?'' GOA Swamp Rat inquired.

''Yes sir, we're all ready and awaiting your go'' Stated Gen.Connor Macmanus

''Send them in and save our boys'' GOA Swamp Rat, giving the order.

This was it, the largest battle of the war, starting.
============================================================================================================
HEY GUYS! FIRST CHAPTER IN NEARLY SEVEN MONTHS!
EXCITED? HAPPY? COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
Haha, seriously though, tell me what you thought or if I forgot to add you :P
Major General Greenwood
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Postby M/Sgt.Speedy Gonzalez » Fri May 16, 2014 9:57 pm

good story! lol and of speedy Gonzalez on the plane and if you could mention something from my I'm Mexican and I saved the world lol joke! xD
M/Sgt.Speedy Gonzalez
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby Col.Il*Duce » Fri May 16, 2014 10:16 pm

roger wrote:good story! lol and of speedy Gonzalez on the plane and if you could mention something from my I'm Mexican and I saved the world lol joke! xD

lol roger
looking forward to more green
Col.Il*Duce
SRRP Officer

PreviousNext

Return to The Refrigerator