A new story.

Show us your creative talent and share your artwork, writing, photography, music, or anything else you think we might enjoy.

Re: A new story.

Postby Lt.Gen.Adrenaline » Sat May 17, 2014 4:35 am

Good work Green, my story WILL continue too. But you'll have to wait untill college is over for that.
I'm glad someone is still writing after all :)
Adrenaline
Senior General
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack
Lt.Gen.Adrenaline
SRRP Senior General

Postby T/Sgt.Enfisk » Sat May 17, 2014 5:42 am

Aww im not in it :( Other then that, great story! I like the addition of charcters talking! :)
T/Sgt.Enfisk
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Sat May 17, 2014 10:36 am

Book 2 Chapter 5
At the front lines, the brave men of both SRRP and RSS were fighting, though out numbered with little ammo and rations.

''Great work men, Keep it up!'' Gen.Headshot shouted over the fighting.

''Man down,Man down!'' Yells Cpl.Bear

''LEOPARDS! The germans are coming back with tanks! Get ready!'' Lt.Col.Greenwood tells from one man to another.

With only two M1 Abrams tanks left and around 20 Leopards coming over the horizon. All is thought to be lost.

''BOOM BOOM BOOM'' The leopards get bombed by the jet planes of RSS and SRRP.

They hear yelling, turn around and see hundreds upon hundreds of fellow RSS and SRRP charging into the front lines.

''GET UP , GET UP! CHARGE WITH THEM'' Orders Gen.Headshot

''GO GO G-'' 1Sgt duce couldn't finish before he took a bullet to the chest.

''MEDIC , MEDIC , WE NEED A MEDIC UP HERE!'' Cpl.Synnex screams

Cpl.Redwood runs up and begins performing emergency surgery on him,

''COVER THE MEDIC!'' Shouts MSgt. Nomadic, Pfc.Speedy and Pvt.Pepsi run up and begin covering fire for the medic.

The fighting continues onwards with intense firefights stretching for a mile long. Many have already fallen but more are arriving for both sides. Until Swamp Rat orders a select squad of men to fall back and drop in behind them.

''Greenwood, Dark , Ace , Roebuck , Adrenaline , Pickleman , Gatlinggunner and Superman'' You will go back to Division HQ where Wolf is and he will brief you. Please on your arrival send back to us the following men.

''Stohr , Spifey , Shooter , Jaysin , Sand , Enfisk , Hexo , Pumba , Franks & Beans , Angry Walrus , Hammerlan , Tom and Butterless Toast'' Swamp Rat asked.

The men then began the long walk back.
============================================================================================================
Please comment if I forgot you, If you liked this or if you want to see more later today or by tomorrow! This book has FIVE chapters left, comment once again if you want Chapter six tonight!
Major General Greenwood
Senior Recruiting Officer
___________________________________________________________________________________
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack Member; 2009 - Current
SRRP Recruitment; 2011 - Current
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
SRRP General; 2014 - Current
___________________________________________________________________________________
Want to join the scrim team? PM Me.
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Postby Gen.Cannafix » Sat May 17, 2014 10:42 am

i like it. but where am i with my bazooka and broomhandle :-(
Gen.Cannafix
SRRP General

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Sat May 17, 2014 10:42 am

You'll see yourself very soon, I never forget the #General team.

I always do a squad of just gens for the lols.
Major General Greenwood
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Postby Cpl. Bear » Sat May 17, 2014 10:45 am

Writing these books/Chapters every so often must take time and I enjoyed reading it. I also like how you add Members of the clan . I can't wait for the next ones, wonderful story! :)
Cpl. Bear

Postby T/Sgt.Enfisk » Sat May 17, 2014 10:47 am

1Sgt Duce noes :O
T/Sgt.Enfisk

Postby Gen.Cannafix » Sat May 17, 2014 11:01 am

Cant wait for that :-)
Gen.Cannafix
SRRP General

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Sat May 17, 2014 2:40 pm

Book 2 Chapter 6
Upon the long walk back, the men see corpses of friends they spoke to earlier that day, along with many more bodies lf their enemies. They see buildings and vehicles on fire, they also see an enemy platoon of around 5-10 men up ahead.

"Gatling settup that MG. Roebuck , Pickleman and Super, Get the three on the right incase they scatter.Ace watch our backs with Adrenaline. Dark watch our left, I'll get the right " Greenwood says as he sets the men up.

As the men settup , they are silently hoping that this is the only opposition they will have on the way back to Headquarters. They all take their mark, the men covering them silently checking the surroundings

"Left side clear" Says Dark

"Right side clear" Greenwood responds

"Backside clear, take the shot" Adrenaline finishes

The MG and three automatics then light up the enemy platoon and continue onwards. This unit hass served togethor for nearly 6 years of this war, the most highly decorated unit, most kills in a unit.

*SEVEN HOURS LATER*

The tired squad of men see the HQ and send down the required men upon arrival.

"Hello boys, Let's get down to business. Your squad will be responsible for taking out the GOA of both the Brazilian and German forces. This will end the war by creating chaos among the two armies. God be with you." General Werewolf says to the men.

The men then proceed to board the plane and dress in full camoflauge to blend in with the surrounding forest.

"Green light, Go go go" Yells Jump Master Murder Inc

The squad jumps out , but shortly after all landing they see the plane burst into a thousand pieces with all of those pieces heading towards them.

"Get to cover, Get to cover" Whisper Yells Adrenaline

As they slowly continue the long walk. They finally see the Headquarters of the enemy forces.

"The warehouse towads the middle of the HQ should be the GOA quarters, we get in, kill her and get out. Let's lock and load." Greenwood informs.
======================================================================================================
Hope you enjoyed, the more comments this gets, the sooner the next chapter is uploaded.
Major General Greenwood
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Postby Pvt.Artemis » Sat May 17, 2014 4:25 pm

Captivating story , i find myself looking for all the members and their simularities ingame to the book
Pvt.Artemis

PreviousNext

Return to The Refrigerator