A new story.

Show us your creative talent and share your artwork, writing, photography, music, or anything else you think we might enjoy.

Re: A new story.

Postby Tom » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:32 pm

Good read man, may i be also included within the book.

Tom,
Have you heard the story of the magic tractor?no?IT TURNED INTO A FEILD!
Tom
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby Capt.Jaysin » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:26 pm

Nice Job!
Capt.Jaysin
SRRP Officer

Postby Maj.Gen.Asty » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:33 am

Great story so far. :thumbup:

It was my pleasure editing it too.

Maj.Greenwood(RO) wrote:I'm not a sir

You will be in about 10 years whether you like it or not. It started happening to me about 10 years ago and hasn't stopped since. It happens a few years after you stop getting carded at the liquor store. :lol:
[SRRP]Maj.Gen.Asty
Maj.Gen.Asty
SRRP General

Postby NomadicViking » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:14 am

Again another awesome chapter :D
NomadicViking

Postby Lt.Gen.Adrenaline » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:02 am

As i like writing stories myself, i'm loving the idea. Keep on working on this great story, i'm liking the first 2 chapters already.
If you're stuck in one of the future chapters you can copy what you have to me and i'll try to help you get started again :).
Good luck with the story, keep it up ;)
Adrenaline
Senior General
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack
Lt.Gen.Adrenaline
SRRP Senior General

Postby M/Sgt.Fabs » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:15 am

Awesome! Good story, fun to read :) You can include me in the story if you need a new character. :D
M/Sgt.Fabs
M/Sgt.Fabs

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:01 am

Book 1 Chapter 3

Chapter 3,Group 1: As Roebuck and Radlikeu walked almost in circles guarding the building with all of their comrades sleeping, they began to notice a light buzzing sound. As it steadily grew louder and louder Roebuck thought he knew which way it was coming from so he took out his binocoulars and peaked out from the front door. What he saw about a 1/2 mile away was a regiment of Russian made tanks with Ukranian foot soldiers. As he tried to remain calm and started to slowly close the door, Cpl.Radlikeu ran up to him and said ''Sir, the enemies they're on our right!'' Roebuck realized they were coming from both ways, which most likely means they're going to hold down this town.
Group 2: As the two platoons marched with eachother going towards Lexus they saw nothing and nothing and nothing. Then they heard a bunch of yelling coming from their left. They then started hearing gun fire aimed at them from a MG Bunker and trinches filled with enemy foot soldiers. ''Get dow-''Greenwood was yelling as a bullet hit him in his chest, followed by Pfc Joker taking a bullet in the neck. As the SRRP members started going down one by one they thought all was lost. Suddenly the bullets stopped and they heard ''Flash'' from somebody over their,Which was a code that they were allies. As Patjeffe slowly said ''Thunder''. They recognized 2nd platoon from Fox Company, Those members were Maj.Gen.Adrenaline,1st Lt. Stohr,2nd Lt.Staticx,T/Sgt. L Stewart, S/Sgt.Tony and Pfc Gamed.

Group 1: Roebuck and Radlikeu Scrambled getting everybody up to decide to fight or run. As Headshot gave way from sleep he ordered his men to pack up and run out the back door and meet up in the tree line. As they started running they heard bullets flying by them, Col.Suttonel Yelled ''GO, RUN!'' as he turned and started providing covering fire. Roebuck turned and right as he did so Suttonel dropped to the ground. Roebuck then got hit in the leg crippling him from running. Slaughter saw what had happened,grabbed Pvt Bromley and ran back to assist him. As Slaughter was keeping Roebuck awake,Pvt Bromley yelled for a medic and got a member called Pfc.Beaver shortly after beaver put a bandage on Roebuck a shell landed nearby and Vaporized Pvt Bromley along with Pfc Beaver and 1st Lt.Slaughter
Group 2: ''Stay awake Greenwood'' Spoke Maj.Gen.Adrenaline. Shortly after getting shot in the neck, Pfc Joker passed away due to loss of blood now making only one injured member. As Greenwood fought for breath he said ''Aj lead this squad in my place'' Greenwood then died due to a punctured lung and internal bleeding. As the group moved to honor their dead. They heard more enemies talking in foreighn languages and shorty after heard bullets wizzing by them, they had no time to speak for their dead comrades, but what they all thought, I'll miss you my brothers.
*TO BE CONTINUED*
This was a rough chapter I know a lot of deaths too.
Thanks for all of the support, On chapter five I'll do a deaths report from a special members POV.

Edited by Adrenaline.
Last edited by Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
Major General Greenwood
Senior Recruiting Officer
___________________________________________________________________________________
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack Member; 2009 - Current
SRRP Recruitment; 2011 - Current
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
SRRP General; 2014 - Current
___________________________________________________________________________________
Want to join the scrim team? PM Me.
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Postby GAMED » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:07 am

+1000
NO MATTER HOW FAR OR HOW FAST YOUR RUN. THE WORLD ISN´T BIG ENOUGH TO HIDE YOU FROM ME
GAMED

Postby Tom » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 am

AWeSOMENESS!
Have you heard the story of the magic tractor?no?IT TURNED INTO A FEILD!
Tom

Postby 1st Lt.Pickleman42 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:05 am

:thumbup: This is great. There is no other way to describe it. I'm just surprised i'm not dead yet. YET
1st Lt.Pickleman42
SRRP Officer
Deus Veult!
1st Lt.Pickleman42
SRRP Officer

PreviousNext

Return to The Refrigerator