A new story.

Show us your creative talent and share your artwork, writing, photography, music, or anything else you think we might enjoy.

Re: A new story.

Postby Maj.Roebuck581 (RO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:23 am

Maj.Gen.Adrenaline wrote:This is how i felt when i read this chapter (should start at the right part, 11 seconds in the vid :p ): http://youtu.be/bIzuPga0Ra8?t=11s

:D

XD lmao adrenaline. Thats funny.
Roebuck581
Officer
Recruiting Officer
Email Me at bryanbernardo42@yahoo.com
Add Me on Facebook! Bryan Bernard
Maj.Roebuck581 (RO)
SRRP Officer

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:58 am

Book 1 Chapter 7

Chapter 7: ''Surrounded eh?'' says the new Lt.Gen.Adrenaline. ''Yes, we can call for help by limited air support only until the rest of RSS and SRRP break threw the line, which could take days'' Stated Werewolf. As the group makes trenches with wooden logs and tanks, they decide to make a miniature log cabin but underground with tarp over it making it look snowed over. They also decide to put marksman in the trees like RSS Sgt Ferrari, SRRP Cpl Tom and finally T/Sgt Sortafunnyname. After everything is done they dig in to rice a small ammount of beef and snow. ''This battle will be hard fought, most likely sadly won'' Thinks Swamp Rat, Miles away with his SRRP squad of Gen. Asty and Gen. Cannafix with their divisions, the SRRP 54th ID,SRRP 61st ID,SRRP 6th AD,RSS 7th MD, Numbering in the hundreds which would save all of those lives in the snowy terrein. They begin to move out towards them facing heavy casualties and heavy ressistance.
Back to Werewolf: Werewolf begins to try and grow the morale by giving a speech.
''Remember your comrades? They died protecting their country, fighting along side of you, that won't be for nothing! We will win, we will be remembered!'' Yells Werewolf. ''Let's get some!'' Shouts Roebuck. ''For our Comrades!'' AJ shouts whilst looking in the sky.
*TO BE CONTINUED*
Have fun:)
Major General Greenwood
Senior Recruiting Officer
___________________________________________________________________________________
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack Member; 2009 - Current
SRRP Recruitment; 2011 - Current
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
SRRP General; 2014 - Current
___________________________________________________________________________________
Want to join the scrim team? PM Me.
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:58 am

Book 1 Chapter 8

Chapter 8: ''Find some cover!Find some cover!'' Screams the newly appointed Captain Roebuck. It's been day after day that they've been getting shelled among the dead are, RSS Sgt Stank, SRRP Pfc Poltier , RSS Capt. Miller and SRRP Pvt Boe. With morale lower than it's ever been they're just waiting to be charged by the enemies. A day later Werewolf spoke with Riddick and decided that they'll send a small group of RSS and SRRP. The group being led by Capt. Roebuck with Sgt.Tom and RSS Sgt Ferrari along with RSS Pfc Alex,RSS Pfc James,RSS Pvt Daegon. SRRP Pvt Redwood , SRRP Pvt Manny and SRRP Pvt Legit.
The group heads out: As Roebuck leads his men into the woods they don't speak at all except for agreeing about the orders and playing the dog tag game. Which is whoever pulls out the higher dog tag wins. Roebuck then says ''Guys enough of that game. ''Sorry si-'' Manny drops down to the ground with a bullet whole threw his chest. Roebuck has them get down but it's just a matter of time before they get attacked. They then hear....
* TO BE CONTINUED*

Two chapters right after eachother? WOW I have to go so you'll get chapter 9 at around 4:00 est PM and The finale chapter 10 at 8:00 est pm
Major General Greenwood
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Postby Maj.Roebuck581 (RO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:04 am

Captain Roebuck! Sounds a lil too catchy don't ya think. I love these two chapters the most. Let's see if u can make better chapters to beat this one.
Roebuck581
Officer
Recruiting Officer
Email Me at bryanbernardo42@yahoo.com
Add Me on Facebook! Bryan Bernard
Maj.Roebuck581 (RO)
SRRP Officer

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:39 pm

Book 1 Chapter 9

Chapter 9: All was still except the steady stream of blood from Pvt. Manny. Roebuck then heard from Sgt Tom that he could see green snow off to the left. They then turned, walking a bit and saw writing in Russian. Shortly after a Russian soldier popped out of the whole and started firing at them which got the attention from the rest of the russians and ukrainians in the area. Roebuck then ordered his men back to the rest of the soldiers at Fort Lexus. When Roebuck arrived all that was left of his squad was the two Sgts, Ferrari and Tom, SRRP Pvt Redwood and RSS Pfc Alex. Which means they had missing soldiers. When Roebuck and his two NCO's went to tell Werewolf about this they found him looking at dead officer tags. Werewolf then stated '' We're at least 6 officers down, Tom,Ferrari I have permission to promote both of you. You're both now 2nd Lieutenants and both will now be given a new squad to be assigned to.'' Werewolf says. ''You better get to know your men fast, I fear a great battle is coming and both sides will suffer heavy casualties.'' Werewolfs says to all 3 officers. As Roebuck says goodbye to his two friends who've been given a new squad, he orders his 2nd Lt. AJ of Able Company 1st Platoon to retrieve his squad, Most of his squad are rookies. His senor members who are all Sgts or higher now are M/Sgt.Radlikeu along with T/Sgt.Hunter, S/Sgt Angel, Sgt Wii , Sgt Tuna and Sgt Hammer. His Cpls and lower are, Cpl Warrior, Cpl Macadania, Cpl Yellowwood , Pfc Honor, Pfc Kerr, Pfc Lacky, Pvt Powerranger, Pvt Monster and Pvt Redwood.
*TO BE CONTINUED*
This again was a build up chapter for Chapter 10 and the end of the book, Book 2 Might start at 10:00ESTPM or Tomorrow.
Leave a comment if you want Chapter 10 early thanks!
Major General Greenwood
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Postby M/Sgt.Fabs » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:48 pm

Yes!! Awesome :clap: I just love this book :) keep up the good writing!
M/Sgt.Fabs
M/Sgt.Fabs
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:52 pm

Adreeee you killed me without letting me throw at least a nade, shame on you! =D
Funny to read your stories again Greenwood! ;)

I was wondering who we all have in SRRP, maybe you should just write about the ones who still play the game instead of people I've never heard of like the ones in chapter 9 xD
Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker
SRRP General

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Great work Greenwood! Neck is right as well, I've never heard of any of the Cpls and lower mentioned in Chapter 9 so maybe just use the current active members?
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Postby Tom » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Damn 2nd LT, Im super hardcore xD

Tom,
Have you heard the story of the magic tractor?no?IT TURNED INTO A FEILD!
Tom
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:53 pm

I've killed off so many people I'm running out of NCO's, If anyone could post a NCO list here I'll be more then happy to use them all.
Major General Greenwood
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

PreviousNext

Return to The Refrigerator