A new story.

Show us your creative talent and share your artwork, writing, photography, music, or anything else you think we might enjoy.

Re: A new story.

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Thu May 22, 2014 1:57 pm

It could be Murder, We're going to have to wait for tomorrow though xD!
Major General Greenwood
Senior Recruiting Officer
___________________________________________________________________________________
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack Member; 2009 - Current
SRRP Recruitment; 2011 - Current
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
SRRP General; 2014 - Current
___________________________________________________________________________________
Want to join the scrim team? PM Me.
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Postby Col.Il*Duce » Thu May 22, 2014 9:53 pm

id guess myself, if im not dead...
Col.Il*Duce
SRRP Officer

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Fri May 23, 2014 9:32 pm

Book 2 Chapter 10
As Connor tackles Greenwood , Murder Inc checks on Werewolf to make sure he's all good. Dark and Ace both come running in the door, as they do that Wolf and Murder pull their knifes and lunge at the other two. As the three v three is raging on, SRRP members everywhere such as Il*Duce,Nomadic and Earth-Raven , turn on their comrades and begin killing them all. Greenwood gets pushed down by Connor, as Connor is about to stab Greenwood , Dark pushes him into the wall while be chased by Murder Inc , As Ace and Werewolf begin fighting , they hear Tanks rolling up and even more gunfighting outside.

*10 minutes later*

The gun fighting has died down, 100s of SRRP members and RSS members lay dead on the grounds of the HQ , Swamp Rat, having a reserve of explosives, called in a very special order '' Nerium , Ustada , Kadavo , Eureuka ''.

'' Roger that sir, preparing N.U.K.E. for launch, what are you coords?'' Says the voice over the radio

''BG HQ(Brazilian,German)'' Responds Swamp Rat

''Yes sir, Over and out!'' Finishes Radio Op

Greenwood, Dark and Ace are on the left side bloodied up, while Werewolf,Murder and Connor are on the other side with the same story.

They for the fifth time charge in, but Greenwood pulls a pistol , shooting Connor in the head. The body hits Murder , causing him to stumble back right into Darks knife , killing him. Ace,Greenwood and Dark all circle Werewolf , slicing at him while he deflects them, finally having enough , Dark throws his fist at Wolf as the other two lunge at him. Finishing off the great leader, last of the HQ men.

As the three men, along with the other evil SRRP members prepare for round two, Swamps voice booms over a loudspeaker

''This will only end one way for all of us!, Drop the guns and we can all make it out alive'' He booms

The men, being out of ammo do the only smart thing they could, they charge with bayonets into the line of SRRP and RSS , Causing chaos, death, destruction and an ending...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swamp Rat awakes, looking around him on the battlefield , seeing the bodies of almost every SRRP and RSS member ever known, except for Greenwood.

''Sir are you alright?'' Asks the only other man alive, Sgt. Butterless Toast

''Yes yes, where is Gr-'' He attempts to reply

Before he can finish, Butterless is pushed off the tank and Swamp Rat is tackled to the ground

'' I WILL FINISH THIS, I WILL FINISH THIS!'' Greenwood shouts as he is punching Swamp, After multiple blows, Swamp Rat pushes him off where Butterless is then beginning to brawl with the traitor.

Greenwood , after tripping Butterless throws a knife into Swamp Rats chest, Then goes back to the Sgt on the ground, punching him in the face repeatedly, blood is everywhere, the Sgt. is almost dead. Swamp Rat then does the unthinkable, he begins to pull the knife out , after he barely does he flips it up and throws it. Right into Greenwoods chest, Sgt Butterless slowly gets up, checking on Swamp Rat and the pair call out for an Evac, from the Sixth Ranger Battalion.

Swamp Rat rebuilds his army, he then retires and leaves it too Panthereng, one of the only members to live , due to him being pulled out days before upon being wounded.

Butterless Toast, he receives the Medal of Honor and the rank of Second Lieutenant, he late finishes off at Major. He died in the battle of Avalanche.
============================================================================================================
WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS? BOOK 3 ? YES? NO? THANKS FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT ALL!
SEE YOU IN BOOK 3?!?!?!
Major General Greenwood
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Postby 1st Lt.Pickleman42 » Fri May 23, 2014 9:36 pm

That was just like the ending to Modern Warfare 2.
1st Lt.Pickleman42
SRRP Officer
Deus Veult!
1st Lt.Pickleman42
SRRP Officer

Postby T/Sgt Mr. Pepsi » Fri May 23, 2014 10:47 pm

2nd Lt.Pickleman42 (RO) wrote:That was just like the ending to Modern Warfare 2.

I was gonna say that :D
T/Sgt Mr. Pepsi
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby Col.Il*Duce » Sun May 25, 2014 12:28 pm

Mr. Pepsi_Sizzle wrote:
2nd Lt.Pickleman42 (RO) wrote:That was just like the ending to Modern Warfare 2.

I was gonna say that :D

me 2, except it hit shepherd in the eye...
but yes, a book three would be nice.
Col.Il*Duce
SRRP Officer

Postby Lt.Gen.Adrenaline » Sun May 25, 2014 12:37 pm

Go ahead with a third book :)
Adrenaline
Senior General
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack
Lt.Gen.Adrenaline
SRRP Senior General

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Sun May 25, 2014 12:39 pm

Book 3 Information.

This book unlike the others, will not focus on war, but on horror. This will take place at Mount Massive Asylum(credit to Outlast) where the group of dropped in soldiers must endure a lot to make it out alive.
Major General Greenwood
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Postby Gen.Cannafix » Sun May 25, 2014 12:43 pm

:-) sound scary.. i like it :-)
Gen.Cannafix
SRRP General

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:44 pm

Book 3 TEASER

"This is call sign Irish , we're at the asylum , moving in now" States Sgt.Zeus

As the group enter the asylum , they notice a lot of blood and dead bodies of the security force , along with doctors and some escaped patients.

"This is GOA Swamp Rat , break it up and get to work boys "

Into four groups the men split up , these groups are:
Arizona: LGen.Headshot , Sgt. Zeus , Cpl. Bajeezus , Cpl. Zman , Pfc.AgentXD , Pfc. Robin Hood
Baltimore: LGen.Adrenaline , Pvt.Bacfire , Sgt. Nobody , Sgt. Andydotcom , T/Sgt. Dine , Sgt.Swampfox
Cardinals: BGen.Greenwood , Col.Ace , T/Sgt. Mr.Pepsi , T/Sgt. Speedy , Capt.Roebuck, 2nd Lt. Easy-Raven
Detroit: LGen.Hannibal, Sgt.Mr.Fish , Sgt. Scout , Maj.Murder Inc ,Capt.Sand , Lt.Col.Franks and Beans

Chapters coming soon
Major General Greenwood
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

PreviousNext

Return to The Refrigerator