Aftermath The Apocalyptic Book

Show us your creative talent and share your artwork, writing, photography, music, or anything else you think we might enjoy.

Aftermath The Apocalyptic Book

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:31 pm

The year is 1948, Sometime after WW2 had occurred. USA,Russia,UK and every other country has all but fallen, humanity all but extinct, This is the tale of the Immortals. A small group of Soldiers who have survived the Apocalyptic hellish world, for now.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The group slowly walked down the abandoned city streets with Gas masks on hoping not to encounter Night Walkers, for if they did the group of 9 Soldiers on a scouting mission would be no match for them. As the group continued down they saw writing on the wall of what was a Military Base reading ''Don't Open, Dead Inside''. The groups commander, Gen. Adrenaline ordered the group to go inside and scavenge what they could without going inside dark buildings before nightfall. As the group opened the gate which made a very long lasting screeching sound they heard it. A roar from a mutated Night Walker, as they turned around they could see it down the streets they'd recently walked through, It was roughly 10 feet tall and 900 pounds on all fours. The groups commanding officer Adrenaline ordered they run inside but that was before they knew the hellish conditions that awaited them, before they knew not all of them would walk out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Immortals-Sneak Peak
an original story written by Greenwood
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Cast:
Gen.Adrenaline- ''Reaper''
Brig.Gen.Hoosbinpharteen- ''Phantom''
Col. Greenwood- ''Ghost''
Capt. Roebuck- ''Status''
Capt. Ace- ''Doom''
M/Sgt.NileX- ''Pharaoh''
S/Sgt.Tom- ''Capa''
Cpl.Lumpy- ''Ram''
Pfc.-Griffy- ''The Rookie''
Gen.Patjeffe- Mutated Night Walker(Due to his many times of killing all of the above)
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Last edited by Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major General Greenwood
Senior Recruiting Officer
___________________________________________________________________________________
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack Member; 2009 - Current
SRRP Recruitment; 2011 - Current
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
SRRP General; 2014 - Current
___________________________________________________________________________________
Want to join the scrim team? PM Me.
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Re: Aftermath The Apocalyptic Book

Postby Maj.Roebuck581 (RO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Nice one bro. Love the stories as usual. Make more, I love the suspense.
Roebuck581
Officer
Recruiting Officer
Email Me at bryanbernardo42@yahoo.com
Add Me on Facebook! Bryan Bernard
Maj.Roebuck581 (RO)
SRRP Officer

Postby Lt.Gen.Adrenaline » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Looks great, good cliffhanger aswell :)
Adrenaline
Senior General
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack
Lt.Gen.Adrenaline
SRRP Senior General

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Nice
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby NileX. » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:59 pm

Greenwood, this is great!!!
Hello, my name is NileX.
those ppl call me "Mr. M1 Garand"... *bing*

Postby Col.Il*Duce » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:52 am

Nice greenwood
Col.Il*Duce
SRRP Officer

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:12 pm

Chapter 1 ''The Darkness is Overwhelming''
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As the group made it inside to escape the giant Mutated Night Walker, they noticed where they entered was the old command center. All that remained of it now were dead bodies and files scattered amongst the ground. '' Pharaoh,Rookie,Capa, Upstairs. Ghost,Phantom,Doom, Basement. Ram,Status with me this floor Ordered Reaper. As the three groups made there way to the floors assigned to them they heard a large bang on the metal hanger doors, it was the Mutated Night Walker trying to break in and remove the survivors. Pharaoh had Capa watch the back while Rookie was on point, as the three of them were clearing the upper level they came across a room in pitch black, ''Flashlights on your guns, turn them on now.'' Ordered Pharaoh, As Capa turned his on, a Night Walker was standing in front of him it then pushed his gun to the side and proceeded to bite him in the neck clipping both his vein and arteries, Pharaoh turned around and shot it. ''I'm sorry brother'' He said before shooting Capa in the head, ending his pain and ensuring he would not be turned. The two then proceeded to make their way back down the stairs and awaited the return of the others in the lobby, Not knowing the horrors that awaited them. The group with Ghost,Phantom and Doom however had their helmet and gun flashlights on not making the same mistake as the newer crew had. There were only three rooms down their, Ghost opened the door while Phantom threw a grenade and doom covered them, That only worked for the first two. As they tried to do the same to the third door a very loud growl was heard threw the door on the other side, as they peeked threw the window a hand reached through and grabbed phantoms throat, Ghost fired at the door to attempt killing whatever had his comrade but that's before he realized it was a Chainsaw Night Walker, it pushed the door down as it released phantom, squishing him under the door. Ghost and Doom began firing but it just looked on, as if it recognized what just happened it pulled the chainsaw that was attached to it's arm and began walking towards them, shot after shot did no damage, it then got close enough and sawed Doom in half, Ghost pulled a knife and beheaded it, he then turned and began walking, until he got the chainsaw through his stomache, not enough to kill him , just enough to make his death slow. Ram,Status and Reaper made their way around the building, everything was clear except the last thing they had to check, the hanger. As they slowly opened the door they saw dozens of night walkers, due to the sound of the door opening night walkers also saw them. The three opened fire to try and clear the building that just awoke more of them, some even dropped down from the ceiling, unfortunately right onto Status' head. He threw one off and shot it's head but he got overwhelmed , he then shot himself in the head to prevent turning, Ram and Reaper began fighting with rage instead of skill, burning through their bullets until nothing was left but there knives and bayonets, Reaper pulled his bayonet and threw it into the head of a Night walker about to bite his comrade, The two began to run to the door, as they did so the hanger door collapsed and the giant Mutated night walker was inside....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hope you all enjoyed, leave a comment if you did , Fabioso will be in Chapter two along with anybody else who wants to be name dropped, See you next time!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gen.Adrenaline- ''Reaper'' Alive and Well
Brig.Gen.Hoosbinpharteen- ''Phantom'' K.I.A.
Lt.Col.Greenwood- ''Ghost'' M.I.A.
Capt. Roebuck- ''Status'' K.I.A.
1st Lt. Ace- ''Doom'' K.I.A.
M/Sgt.NileX- ''Pharaoh'' Alive and Well
S/Sgt.Tom- ''Capa'' K.I.A.
Cpl.Lumpy- ''Ram'' Alive and Well
Pfc.-Griffy- ''The Rookie'' Alive and Well
Major General Greenwood
Senior Recruiting Officer
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack Member; 2009 - Current
SRRP Recruitment; 2011 - Current
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
SRRP General; 2014 - Current
Want to join the scrim team? PM Me.
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Postby Lt.Gen.Adrenaline » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:29 pm

And again you made me feel like this Green ;) : http://youtu.be/bIzuPga0Ra8?t=11s

Awesome, keep it going!
Adrenaline
Senior General
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack
Lt.Gen.Adrenaline
SRRP Senior General

Postby 1st Lt.Pickleman42 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:05 pm

I wouldn't mind getting my name in their somewhere. *Nudge*
1st Lt.Pickleman42
SRRP Officer
Deus Veult!
1st Lt.Pickleman42
SRRP Officer

Postby Col.Il*Duce » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:43 am

Sgt.Pickleman42 wrote:I wouldn't mind getting my name in their somewhere. *Nudge*

XD me 2
But I like it anyway green
Col.Il*Duce
SRRP Officer

Return to The Refrigerator