Operation Red Valley

Show us your creative talent and share your artwork, writing, photography, music, or anything else you think we might enjoy.

Re: Operation Red Valley

Postby Maj.Gen.Asty » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:56 pm

Goat Ninja wrote:Why arabs or arab countries are always seen or used as targets by terrorists when it comes to stories or movies :problem: -_-

I'm sure it'll be Russians vs. Ukrainians soon. :roll:
[SRRP]Maj.Gen.Asty
Maj.Gen.Asty
SRRP General

Postby Copy Ninja » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:08 am

Huh Hollywood -_-
Copy Ninja
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby Lt.Gen.Adrenaline » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:33 am

Would people like to see more of this?
I may try to continue this slowly if enough people would like me to do so :-)
Adrenaline
Senior General
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack
Lt.Gen.Adrenaline
SRRP Senior General

Postby Copy Ninja » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:02 pm

You have to make a machinima of the story. Take a recorder, some soldiers in the server and record it. It would be so awesome to watch it on youtube! Keep up the good work mate!
Copy Ninja

Postby Lt.Gen.Adrenaline » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:10 pm

After a long flight platoon 2 led by Gen.Asty arrived in Touggourt, about 50 miles East of the city of Robbah. After setting up camp just outside the city the platoon started talking amongst themselves.
Capt.coffewithner spoke to Gen.NeckBBreaker and Brig.Gen.Dave: “I still can’t believe a war is hiding under this coat of innocent people. Everything seems so quiet and normal.”
Capt.coffewithner had been to Touggourt 4 years ago to make some connections in Algerian territory.
Gen.Patjeffe, Gen.Hannibal and Gen.Asty were making plans for the next day while Maj.Gen.Frisz was distributing sleeping bags together with Col.Chethoppens. Even though the platoon wasn’t in a warzone they still took precautions and put Col.Brandon_ha and S/Sgt.hammerLAN on patrol for the first 2 hours of the night.
By this time the sun had completely disappeared and darkness fell over the camp.

“Wake up everyone! Time to move out!” yelled Gen.Patjeffe. The day started early because the platoon had to move at least 15 miles that day. “We’re on a tight schedule soldiers, the nights will be short and the days will be long.” said Gen.Asty.

Back at the military base of Dexheim platoons 1 and 3 had been informed of the safe arrival of their friends in platoon 2. Shortly after that message by GOA.Swamp Rat, Gen.Werewolf summoned Platoon 1 in the conference room where he spoke to the whole platoon.
“I think you all know why you are here, a new location with possible threats has been found. Only this time, it might be bigger than we think. Currently we’re still assessing the situation but we definitely need to move fast.
We chose you because we need the most experienced platoon we have available for this mission. I cannot inform you of the exact location yet but expect more in the departure briefing tomorrow morning. You are all dismissed.”
All soldiers returned to training and continued exercising.
Gen.Adrenaline walked into Gen.Werewolf’s office. “Sir, we need to talk…”
Adrenaline
Senior General
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack
Lt.Gen.Adrenaline
SRRP Senior General

Postby Sgt.Stranger » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:30 pm

This is very well written, good job sir
Sgt.Stranger

Postby Lt.Gen.Adrenaline » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:28 pm

Thank you! :) Will resume this sometime in the near future, expect a next chapter in the first few days of September (or sooner if we get a lot of votes on poll all of the sudden).
Adrenaline
Senior General
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack
Lt.Gen.Adrenaline
SRRP Senior General

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:05 pm

Looking forward to reading more
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby Lt.Gen.Adrenaline » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:40 am

At sunrise the conference room of the military base of Dexheim was as crowded as ever.
All soldiers were summoned by their Generals after morning checkups when Gen.Werewolf stepped forward.
“As some of you may know a new threat has been detected that has to be investigated. We don’t know much but what we do know isn’t good. We will need to infiltrate a corrupted military base in Belarus.”

A lot of soldiers started chatting and giving eachother looks while Gen.Cannafix ordered them all to keep it quiet. “Gen.Werewolf isn’t done yet soldiers, silence!”

Gen.Werewolf: “As I was saying we need to infiltrate Belarus, we don’t know exactly what we are dealing with but we definitely want to keep this as quiet as possible. Because of the importance of this mission me, Gen.Adrenaline and Gen.Headshot have decided we won’t move with one but with two platoons. This means you are all going. Because this is very sudden I’d like you all to be well informed so if you have any questions or objections, please step forward.”
After some more chatter between the soldiers, M/Sgt.sand36 stood up. “Excuse me Sir but does this mean we will be operating Off limits?”

Gen.Connor Macmanus: “Yes, this will be off limits. That’s exactly why we kept this mission on the low for this long.
We don’t need to expect any help from the US Army either, they want to keep their relationships intact in these chaotic times.”
Gen.Werewolf stepped forwards once again and dismissed all soldiers. He told them to pack and prepare for takeoff.
Adrenaline
Senior General
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack
Lt.Gen.Adrenaline
SRRP Senior General

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:51 am

God damn i hate cliffhangers :D
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

PreviousNext

Return to The Refrigerator