Operation Red Valley

Show us your creative talent and share your artwork, writing, photography, music, or anything else you think we might enjoy.

Operation Red Valley

Postby Lt.Gen.Adrenaline » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:54 am

It’s the year 2019, global warming has made earth’s water level rise. A big part of New York has flooded, many people lost their lives and thousands had to move further up the country to search for higher grounds. A lot of innocent civilians were packed up in nearby citys, they were targeted by terrorists.
The Terroristic organization called “الحصاد الكبير” (which means: “The Great Harvest”) serve under a leader who goes under the name off “Kel Ilbakan” from North Africa. They operated like the way we know them. They stole a military plane filled with the highly flammable liquid Radonium used as fuel for the tanks of the American Army. They flew the plane straight into the heart of Philadelphia, where people who had to run for the water could find food and shelter. This was only the start of what would become the biggest war in years…
Adrenaline
Senior General
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack
Lt.Gen.Adrenaline
SRRP Senior General

Re: Operation Red Valley

Postby NileX. » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:08 am

you guys should quit your job and try to make career as a writer =P
im curious how the story continues =)
Hello, my name is NileX.
those ppl call me "Mr. M1 Garand"... *bing*

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:24 pm

Sounds good so far, looking forward to the rest. The book cover looks good. I like the chapter banner as well, I wonder who made that..
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Postby Lt.Gen.Adrenaline » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:26 pm

Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx (SRO) wrote:Sounds good so far, looking forward to the rest. The book cover looks good and I like the chapter banner as well, I wonder who made that..

Yeah thanks for the help with the banner, and thanks for liking my wallpaper/cover :P
Adrenaline
Senior General
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack
Lt.Gen.Adrenaline
SRRP Senior General

Postby Capt. Aj0509 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:02 pm

M/Sgt. NileX (RO) wrote:you guys should quit your job and try to make career as a writer =P

+1

Im also really liking it! I hope i'm in it and Good luck making the rest!
Experienced Admin
____________________________________________________________________________________
Fight with the best! Or die like the rest!
____________________________________________________________________________________
Rejoined: 2013 - Present
Officer: September 2nd, 2016
Capt. Aj0509
SRRP Officer

Postby Col.Il*Duce » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:47 pm

Sgt.Aj0509 wrote:
M/Sgt. NileX (RO) wrote:you guys should quit your job and try to make career as a writer =P

+1

Im also really liking it! I hope i'm in it and Good luck making the rest!

I agree, can't wait to see what THE ADRENALINE will do next
Col.Il*Duce
SRRP Officer

Postby Col.Stohr (RO) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:40 am

When I 1st clicked on this thread I thought this was a new Steam game & got interested, but NOOO! :roll: Its a "story." :o
Col.Stohr (RO)

Postby Lt.Gen.Adrenaline » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:52 am

A group of highly trained soldiers who call themselves Swamp Rat’s Rat Pack (short S.R.R.P.) gathered together inside the headquarters of the military base in Washington.
They were called there by the American Army, both had lost some of their men in the devastating so called “accident” by the media. The President had forbidden the media to start spreading the rumor about a terroristic attack, to prevent people from panicking.

The American Army informed the S.R.R.P. Generals about their mission, while the others were waiting in the conference hall. When the Generals entered the hall, it got really quiet. General Swamp Rat the leader of S.R.R.P. spoke to his men: “Our time has come to step up and do what we are trained for. We will infiltrate the Terrorists and make sure that it stops… Right now! No other innocent civilians will be injured or killed due to the terrorist attacks, we need to clear the whole area occupied by Terrorists. We will not fail!”
The whole group: “Yes, Sir!”.

General Connor MacManus took a step forward. “Men, we are all in this together. For the next weeks, months or maybe even years, we will all be one family. We will not endanger ourselves or our friends unnecessary in this mission but we are loyal to eachother until the day we die or return to celebrate our victory. If you are not prepared to give your life for the guy next to you right now, then please walk out that door right now (‘pointing towards the exit’).”
Not a single soldier moved.
“Alright then, now prepare yourself for a long journey. Go home enjoy the rest of your day with your family and get a good night sleep. Tomorrow we travel to Europe at 08:00.
You are all dismissed.”
Adrenaline
Senior General
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack
Lt.Gen.Adrenaline
SRRP Senior General

Postby GAMED » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Adre, please dont stop! i hate to wait for a new chapter. write the Whole book so we dont need to wait!
NO MATTER HOW FAR OR HOW FAST YOUR RUN. THE WORLD ISN´T BIG ENOUGH TO HIDE YOU FROM ME
GAMED

Postby Col.Il*Duce » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:14 am

Like the story so far... I haven't died yet!
Col.Il*Duce
SRRP Officer

Next

Return to The Refrigerator