My Youtube

Show us your creative talent and share your artwork, writing, photography, music, or anything else you think we might enjoy.

My Youtube

Postby Lt.Gen.Adrenaline » Wed May 28, 2014 5:29 pm

Hey guys,

If you're interested in Racing, take a look at my youtube channel.
Due to college i won't be uploading next 3 weeks but i will resume the end of June.

https://www.youtube.com/user/JACKHAMMERMC

Thanks in advance for the support. :)
Adrenaline
Senior General
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack
Lt.Gen.Adrenaline
SRRP Senior General

Re: My Youtube

Postby Lt.Gen.Adrenaline » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:12 am

Uploading quite regularly now, hope anyone who has interest for racing enjoys watching the vids :)
Adrenaline
Senior General
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack
Lt.Gen.Adrenaline
SRRP Senior General

Postby 1st Lt.Pickleman42 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:33 pm

What race games do you play/ suggest? I just got RACE 07 for free. Is that any good?
1st Lt.Pickleman42
SRRP Officer
Deus Veult!
1st Lt.Pickleman42
SRRP Officer

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:58 pm

Tell me how to record and I'll make DoD:s ones.
Major General Greenwood
Senior Recruiting Officer
___________________________________________________________________________________
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack Member; 2009 - Current
SRRP Recruitment; 2011 - Current
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
SRRP General; 2014 - Current
___________________________________________________________________________________
Want to join the scrim team? PM Me.
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Postby Lt.Gen.Adrenaline » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:56 am

1st Lt.Pickleman42 (RO) wrote:What race games do you play/ suggest? I just got RACE 07 for free. Is that any good?

Race07 is good, it's an old sim which means the graphics aren't the greatest but the way the cars drive/feel is awesome.
I've enjoyed Race07 lots and will still occasionally play it. If you check my youtube you'll see i mostly have iRacing videos up which is a semi professional to professional racing simulator. I'm still semi-pro cause it takes quite a few years to really get to the Pro World Class level and start earning the big money. The team i'm in is called Radical Racing UK => Website: http://radical-racing-uk.co.uk/

I hope some of you enjoy my content :thumbup:
Adrenaline
Senior General
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack
Lt.Gen.Adrenaline
SRRP Senior General

Postby 1000RR » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:34 pm

It looks pretty awesome, I've recently gotten into track days (in real life) with my motorcycle and I can appreciate the fact that the game appears to replicate tire wear, sliding if you don't take turns properly, etc. Trail Braking is something that I've been learning recently and is scary as hell, but much easier in game which you appear to be doing in that demo.
1000RR

Postby Lt.Gen.Adrenaline » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:55 am

Pfc.1000RR wrote:It looks pretty awesome, I've recently gotten into track days (in real life) with my motorcycle and I can appreciate the fact that the game appears to replicate tire wear, sliding if you don't take turns properly, etc. Trail Braking is something that I've been learning recently and is scary as hell, but much easier in game which you appear to be doing in that demo.

Yeah it's a simulator, as close as it can get to real life. It's the best one out there as well, trail braking seems easy but it isn't really, it's just cause i'm a fairly good driver :lol: . I've been driving/racing in real life for a long time but really going for something serious costs too much money, so this is my racing world :) .

iRacing is used by professional Nascar teams and drivers, V8 Supercars drivers and many more.
Some for fun, some Nascar drivers practice on iRacing before a racing weekend :P .

I've only driven with Shane Van Gisbergen (V8 Supercars) but someone i know had Dale Earnhardt Jr in his race if i recall the name right.

Thanks for watching my video(s) :thumbup:
Adrenaline
Senior General
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack
Lt.Gen.Adrenaline
SRRP Senior General

Return to The Refrigerator