Render of a German Sniper

Show us your creative talent and share your artwork, writing, photography, music, or anything else you think we might enjoy.

Render of a German Sniper

Postby Col.Hydra » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:40 pm

I'm working on a New Decoy Spray for Day of Defeat Source.

I'm making four versions:

Allies Sniper:
Still
Animated w/ Muzzle Flash and Moving

Axis Sniper:
Still
Animated w/ Muzzle Flash and Moving

Axis Sniper so far: (Sorry, I need to watermark it for many reasons, main one is so it doesn't get leeched onto the internet w/o me knowing. Took time to render it all out.)
Col.Hydra

Re: Render of a German Sniper

Postby Maj.Nameless Hobo » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Daddy like!
Maj.Nameless Hobo

Postby Peiper » Sat May 05, 2012 6:52 am

what i dont like about the game is that they got the whole snipers load out completly wrong.
"What a pitty, for such a intelligent young lady to be so brain washed by the organization...but ill be happy to respond to your lecture, unfortunately the real world isnt always so black and white..little claymore" Teresa Of The Faint Smile.
Peiper

Postby Brig.Gen.X-Mas » Sat May 05, 2012 7:24 am

How so?
SRRP General

Postby Peiper » Sun May 27, 2012 9:54 am

the german ww2 sniper 90 percent of the time wore some type of smock or dot set, or some custom rig that he made, and a lot of the pro german snipers wore fieldcap and didnt wear helmets what so ever. they also didnt use shovels, they traveled light, just a rifle and ammo.
"What a pitty, for such a intelligent young lady to be so brain washed by the organization...but ill be happy to respond to your lecture, unfortunately the real world isnt always so black and white..little claymore" Teresa Of The Faint Smile.
Peiper

Postby Peiper » Sun May 27, 2012 9:56 am

being a ww2 reenactor i have a lot of german helmets, and the bigest flaw in the helmet, which is the only flaw. is the out word rim in the back, when your layind down you cannot look up it locks your neck.
Peiper

Postby Taintedwisp » Sun May 27, 2012 9:04 pm

Yo! Hydra, how do you get these Renders, do you use game images and then crop them, or just Use a program similar to 3dsMax to get them to the right part?
Taintedwisp, I'm back Baby!

Snipe me?
Get PiMp SlApPeD!!!
Taintedwisp

Postby Col.Hydra » Sun May 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Taintedwisp wrote:Yo! Hydra, how do you get these Renders, do you use game images and then crop them, or just Use a program similar to 3dsMax to get them to the right part?

I render them out.

Valve actually designed the model, then they put it onto a background. This was the Original: http://i.imgur.com/01H33.jpg

I also have a BF3 Render:
http://i.imgur.com/hHr4u.jpg
Col.Hydra

Postby Taintedwisp » Sun May 27, 2012 10:33 pm

So what I am hearing is that you clip them out, and then adjust them to fit whatever you need, Correct?

I was just asking because I am trying to get a hold of the models themselves, I want to alter some to do a few weird things for Picture purposes lol.
Taintedwisp, I'm back Baby!

Snipe me?
Get PiMp SlApPeD!!!
Taintedwisp

Postby Col.Hydra » Sun May 27, 2012 11:48 pm

Taintedwisp wrote:So what I am hearing is that you clip them out, and then adjust them to fit whatever you need, Correct?

I was just asking because I am trying to get a hold of the models themselves, I want to alter some to do a few weird things for Picture purposes lol.

Yea Basically, and making models is hard. You'll need LOTS of practice, and the right resources,etc.
Col.Hydra

Next

Return to The Refrigerator