SRRP Gameplay

Show us your creative talent and share your artwork, writing, photography, music, or anything else you think we might enjoy.

SRRP Gameplay

Postby T/Sgt.Zman » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:41 am

Hey Guys! I was on the server yesterday and decided to record some gameplay. Let me know what you think (constructive criticism is appreciated :D ) . I didn't spend a lot of time on it though...I just wanted to kind of test things out. Hope you enjoy!

T/Sgt.Zman
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Re: SRRP Gameplay

Postby T/Sgt.Robin Hood » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:01 pm

not bad good job :)
T/Sgt.Robin Hood

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:01 pm

It's good, well edited. If anything could be improved, it would be to not make some of the sequences too short. :)
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Postby T/Sgt.Zman » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:17 pm

Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx wrote:It's good, well edited. If anything could be improved, it would be to not make some of the sequences too short. :)

Yeah those parts are when I died :D I tried to make myself look better lol
T/Sgt.Zman

Postby Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:25 pm

Hehee nice one!
What I liked the most was the music and the slowmo sync while sniping at 1:10. Would be better, if it were a headshot though =P
Obviously you had fraps running, but which program did you use to edit? (Hopefully a freeware you can recommend?^^)

I still got some of my raw materials somewhere from months before when I wanted to get into editing myself, but unfortunately I couldn't handle a way to edit them properly -.-
Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker
SRRP General

Postby T/Sgt.Zman » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:26 am

Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker wrote:Hehee nice one!
What I liked the most was the music and the slowmo sync while sniping at 1:10. Would be better, if it were a headshot though =P
Obviously you had fraps running, but which program did you use to edit? (Hopefully a freeware you can recommend?^^)

I still got some of my raw materials somewhere from months before when I wanted to get into editing myself, but unfortunately I couldn't handle a way to edit them properly -.-

I used Wondershare video editor for this one....it is a good program for splitting and combining clips, adding music, slow motion etc. It is free but you have to have a watermark for it. But there is a video on youtube that shows you how to get the full version (without the watermark and extra features that aren't available in the trial version)for free. :shh: :D
T/Sgt.Zman

Postby Capt. Aj0509 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:55 pm

S/Sgt.Zman wrote:
Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker wrote:Hehee nice one!

I used Wondershare video editor for this one....it is a good program for splitting and combining clips, adding music, slow motion etc. It is free but you have to have a watermark for it. But there is a video on youtube that shows you how to get the full version (without the watermark and extra features that aren't available in the trial version)for free. :shh: :D

Duuhhhhhh, just crack it or pirate it. Be a rebel, do something Illegal.:D
Experienced Admin
____________________________________________________________________________________
Fight with the best! Or die like the rest!
____________________________________________________________________________________
Rejoined: 2013 - Present
Officer: September 2nd, 2016
Capt. Aj0509
SRRP Officer

Postby T/Sgt.Zman » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:38 pm

You got it AJ :D
T/Sgt.Zman

Postby Col.Sand36 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:26 am

Sweet !Tear Em up!
Col.Sand36
Col.Sand36
SRRP Officer

Postby 2nd.Lt.Simp. (RO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:52 pm

Looks awesome man! Very well done. I need to make a Sniper montage soon ;)
2nd.Lt.Simp. (RO)
SRRP Officer

Next

Return to The Refrigerator