Spray Dont work

Show us your creative talent and share your artwork, writing, photography, music, or anything else you think we might enjoy.

Re: Spray Dont work

Postby Peiper » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:18 am

ok yeah i guess i can't show you all my sweet SRRP spray.
"What a pitty, for such a intelligent young lady to be so brain washed by the organization...but ill be happy to respond to your lecture, unfortunately the real world isnt always so black and white..little claymore" Teresa Of The Faint Smile.
Peiper

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:59 am

You can still upload your sprays here on the website. Just click on the post reply button and near the options tab, you will see an upload attachment tab as well. You can shows us your sprays by using that method.
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Postby Peiper » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:40 am

thanks
"What a pitty, for such a intelligent young lady to be so brain washed by the organization...but ill be happy to respond to your lecture, unfortunately the real world isnt always so black and white..little claymore" Teresa Of The Faint Smile.
Peiper

Previous

Return to The Refrigerator