Bragging Thread

Sit back, relax, and enjoy friendly discussions with other users of the SRRP forums. Non-clan-related topics only, anything to do with the clan goes in the SRRP Clan & Server section.

Re: Bragging Thread

Postby Lt.Gen.whatbutton » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:38 am

I think i have the most money lost on firearm deals. bought an AK in jan 2009 for $750 (worth only about $300-400), sold it later with a scope mount, a scope, a bipod, and a picatinny rail with laser mount with 1,200 rounds of ammo for $450. at the same time i bought the AK i also bought a bullet resistant vest for $210 and sold it later at the same time as the AK, but i sold it for $100. My first gun ever was a Winchester 30-30 i bought for $300 and sold the same time as the AK for $150.

HERE'S the kicker... I traded a $500 pistol, another Winchester 30-30, a 20 gauge shotgun, a bunch of ammo, and a bullet resistant kevlar helmet + $500 cash for a gun worth $1800 (fair trade BTW) and i sold it 2 months later because i needed money for my new house, for $975 :( as i am typing this today (2 months later) that same gun is worth $3500-$4000. i could have more than doubled my money but instead i got a little more than half. this is all in the last 3-4 years... BEAT THAT fellas!
Lt.Gen.whatbutton
SRRP Officer

Postby Maj.Gen.Asty » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:22 pm

WhatButton wrote:I think i have the most money lost on firearm deals. bought an AK in jan 2009 for $750 (worth only about $300-400), sold it later with a scope mount, a scope, a bipod, and a picatinny rail with laser mount with 1,200 rounds of ammo for $450. at the same time i bought the AK i also bought a bullet resistant vest for $210 and sold it later at the same time as the AK, but i sold it for $100. My first gun ever was a Winchester 30-30 i bought for $300 and sold the same time as the AK for $150.

HERE'S the kicker... I traded a $500 pistol, another Winchester 30-30, a 20 gauge shotgun, a bunch of ammo, and a bullet resistant kevlar helmet + $500 cash for a gun worth $1800 (fair trade BTW) and i sold it 2 months later because i needed money for my new house, for $975 :( as i am typing this today (2 months later) that same gun is worth $3500-$4000. i could have more than doubled my money but instead i got a little more than half. this is all in the last 3-4 years... BEAT THAT fellas!

Hmmm... Do you have anything else for sale like on E-Bay? :lol:
[SRRP]Maj.Gen.Asty
Maj.Gen.Asty
SRRP General

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:24 am

Past 600 posts on the forums now! :P
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Postby Gen.ConnorMacManus » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:28 pm

Col.xXHeAdShOtXx (RO) wrote:Past 600 posts on the forums now! :P

I dont think thats a good thing....maybe your just a post spammer? or like seeing yourself in every thread ;)
General Connor MacManus
Second in Command of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack.
Gen.ConnorMacManus

Postby Col.Hydra » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:05 pm

GOA.ConnorMacManus wrote:
Col.xXHeAdShOtXx (RO) wrote:Past 600 posts on the forums now! :P

I dont think thats a good thing....maybe your just a post spammer? or like seeing yourself in every thread ;)

It's a good thing on forums. :P Proves activity. Lots of general forum(non-clan forums), many strive to be the top poster :P

But yea, as long as it's quality posting. :P
Col.Hydra

Previous

Return to The Lounge