Political Discussions:Legalization of Marijuana?

Sit back, relax, and enjoy friendly discussions with other users of the SRRP forums. Non-clan-related topics only, anything to do with the clan goes in the SRRP Clan & Server section.

Re: Political Discussions:Legalization of Marijuana?

Postby Col. Communicator » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:36 am

Col.Brandon_ha wrote:"I need a beer."

And yet you judge us for how we relax.

"if it becomes legal then access to it and exposure to it will be a lot easier."

If it's legalized it gets sold in a controlled manner, like cigarettes and alcohol, not openly by dealers. You have linked to sources that complain that it is easier for kids to get weed than tobacco or alcohol; well why do you think that is? The tobacco and alcohol have someone checking ID.

Actually Brandon this is the first factual thing you've stated. The rest has been your opinion or someone elses. As for the " I need a beer" quote from me that was done on purpose to get a rise out of you. Apparently it worked. GREAT debate and I'm serious. I enjoyed this. Whats the next topic. OBAMACARE anyone??
" What we've got here is failure to communicate"
Col. Communicator
SRRP Officer

Postby Lt.Col.DaV3 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:15 am

I have an answer to your question communicator:

"but why did you try it? Was it because the "high" from marijuana was so good that you thought the coke "high" would be even better? "

It is curiosity and the wish to get a different view on the world. I have tried some drugs..weed,ecstasy,coke,mdma,lsd.
I am young and I want to get all experiences I can if I want it to. I smoke weed often but that is my decision and I get my life straight.I only use the other drugs in "special moments" and after that I let pass a period of time and I do not feel the strong need to take them again pretty soon. I think it is all about discipline and strong will. and here an interesting source ;)

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/technolo ... ugs/45015/
Lt.Col.DaV3
SRRP Officer

Postby Col.Brandon_ha » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:29 am

It must be really hard to live in such a constantly shifting and twisting reality communicator.
Col.Brandon_ha
SRRP Officer

Postby Col. Communicator » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:07 pm

I don't have a problem living with reality Brandon, I'm a realist. Apparently you do and that's why you would rather be high all the time. Either you don't want to or can't deal with it sober. Dave hopefully you'll survive your experiments and maybe even gain some insight into life that you may be looking for. I don't begrudge you for experimenting.
" What we've got here is failure to communicate"
Col. Communicator
SRRP Officer

Postby Gen.ConnorMacManus » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Okay this is starting to go from a discussion to an argument. This thread is now locked. Try to in the future keep discussions a discussion.
General Connor MacManus
Second in Command of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack.
Gen.ConnorMacManus

Previous

Return to The Lounge