Most skilled clan member at DoD:S?

Sit back, relax, and enjoy friendly discussions with other users of the SRRP forums. Non-clan-related topics only, anything to do with the clan goes in the SRRP Clan & Server section.

Most skilled clan member at DoD:S?

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:50 am

Who do you guys think is the most skilled clan member at DoD:S? I like to let the stats do the talking so I'd probably say Werewolf but there are quite a few people who come close. If I was not going to base my opinion on stats then I'd say that there probably wouldn't be one person that is the most skilled. What do you guys think?
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Re: Most skilled clan member at DoD:S?

Postby Col.Hydra » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:09 am

Stats aren't always the best thing to look at. Also, being skilled at DoD:s depends on the class. Werewolf is good at Rocket and Support Class while I'm good at Sniper and Rifle Class. But yea, I'd say Werewolf, and Asty would be one of the best. I've seen Asty snipe, and he always has that advantage on me :P
Col.Hydra

Postby Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:20 am

Bad topic first of all, telling people that some are skilled and some are not or not that good like others might insult them ;)

I think its not that easy to say who is the most skilled, everyone has their unique gameplay which can totally annoy others. Some just love to camp on top with their sniper, some love to have a sniper or mg on their own spawn and shoot the ladders, especially on Axis side, some people just throw nades like me and others have their Thompson or secondary weapon of the Panzerschreck and run around like crazy and kill like that. Of course you need some skill to do that all in a way you dont get harmed that much. E.g.I know its hard to snipe, I started playing dods with a Sniper around 5 years ago. Then I switched someday to Support and now I cant hit anything with the Sniper. Though my timing with the nades gets better from day to day so you can even time when to throw a nade so you can kill the guy, who was killed by you a few seconds ago including his spawntime. But when I switch to Thompson or the Garand, I suck again^^

Its a too objective answer but everyone is skilled in his own way. The score and rank say IMO nothing about the skill because you need to see that all in its relation. Of course the KD of a guy camping somewhere is much much better than the KD of the guy running around.
Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker
SRRP General

Postby Col.Brandon_ha » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:26 pm

Me

/Thread
Col.Brandon_ha
SRRP Officer

Postby M/Sgt.Fabs » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:24 pm

If there would be a "Like" button for a post/reply, your reply would have a like Brandon xD
M/Sgt.Fabs
M/Sgt.Fabs
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:38 pm

Gen.NeckBBreaker wrote:Bad topic first of all, telling people that some are skilled and some are not or not that good like others might insult them ;)

I think its not that easy to say who is the most skilled, everyone has their unique gameplay which can totally annoy others. Some just love to camp on top with their sniper, some love to have a sniper or mg on their own spawn and shoot the ladders, especially on Axis side, some people just throw nades like me and others have their Thompson or secondary weapon of the Panzerschreck and run around like crazy and kill like that. Of course you need some skill to do that all in a way you dont get harmed that much. E.g.I know its hard to snipe, I started playing dods with a Sniper around 5 years ago. Then I switched someday to Support and now I cant hit anything with the Sniper. Though my timing with the nades gets better from day to day so you can even time when to throw a nade so you can kill the guy, who was killed by you a few seconds ago including his spawntime. But when I switch to Thompson or the Garand, I suck again^^

Its a too objective answer but everyone is skilled in his own way. The score and rank say IMO nothing about the skill because you need to see that all in its relation. Of course the KD of a guy camping somewhere is much much better than the KD of the guy running around.

I never once mentioned a negative comment about any players. However, you make good points about how everyone plays differently which I should've taken in to account.
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Postby Brig.Gen.X-Mas » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:50 pm

I say the most skilled person is the one who can kill others no matter what weapon or class it has, i.g. myself :D
SRRP General

Postby frigileFrieda » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:06 am

Well, neckbreaker is kind of bad when he's drunk (or the morning after :lol: :lol: :lol: ), so its NOT neck! :mrgreen:
frigileFrieda

Postby Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:14 am

frigileFrieda wrote:Well, neckbreaker is kind of bad when he's drunk (or the morning after :lol: :lol: :lol: ), so its NOT neck! :mrgreen:

=D
But that one only counts for saturdays and/or sundays^^
Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker
SRRP General

Postby frigileFrieda » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:19 pm

And not for your nades. They are never drunk.
frigileFrieda

Next

Return to The Lounge