SRRP on YouTube

Sit back, relax, and enjoy friendly discussions with other users of the SRRP forums. Non-clan-related topics only, anything to do with the clan goes in the SRRP Clan & Server section.

SRRP on YouTube

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:03 am

Hey everyone,
For some reason I YouTubed "SRRP" and I got many results of members who have made clan promotional videos and pubs who have made gameplay videos. I thought I might share these with everyone so you can see effort put in by others to make these videos. Here are the names and links to these videos and the channels of their creators.

So as you can see there are many videos on YouTube that advertise SRRP in some way and I also thought it would be good to post all of them with their makers on the website so everyone can see these awesome montages of our server! :P
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Re: SRRP on YouTube

Postby Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:09 am

Yep, there are plenty of videos! =D
But unfortunately also some pretty bad ones :/ I did not click on all of them but there were some really bad ones by greenwood. I mean sure he was not old enough hinself but I think we should get some better ones on the internet instead of those ones. Especially the promo videos need to get much more professional...
I have no idea on editing or anything else but I know we have a few members who are pretty skilled in that. How about some good videos, without those powerpoint-presentation like slides?^^
Im sure not many people will search SRRP on youtube anyways but SRRP would definately stand in a better light compared to some of those "SRRP official promo " stuff.
Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker
SRRP General

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:26 am

Yea, it's true. Personally, I like this one out of all of them as it is edited well and the black and white effect suits the theme as well: Swamp Rat's Rat Pack DoD:S clan promotional by srrpchannel. I think it was HolyCow who made the videos in srrpchannel but I think he left SRRP. To edit the videos and montages well, you need to have a good editing program and good editing programs aren't free. I don't know of anyone who the clan who has this. Maybe some people might have it? I'm not sure.

*EDIT
A while ago I had bought Sony Vegas 11 pro because I had got my editing skills up to scratch and wanted to starts some quality montages for CS:S but then I got really busy and put it on hold. I was just going through programs I don't use and saw Sony Vegas. Sony Vegas is a great software for editing anything really. So I'll make a few trial montages with random people on the server and once I know how to use it well I will organise to get some good game play of people in the clan. For example someone with the sniper like KittyAmazing and Werewolf or Jezper using the rocket, Neck with some nades etc. I will find people who are good at specific classes in the clan and try to make an awesome SRRP server montage. I haven't done it in a while so I'm gonna need some practise first. :P
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Add me on Steam @

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Postby Col.Hydra » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:51 pm

I can do some editing but I need clips. If you can record HD clips, send them to me and I'll edit them.
Col.Hydra

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:25 am

Here's the first montage that has been uploaded on the SRRP YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUNHWuB5KOY. Watch it in HD and if you have a YouTube account, leave a thumbs up and subscribe. Hope you guys enjoy it. :P

Add me on Steam @

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Postby Coke » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:44 pm

If anyone wants the credentials to the SRRP youtube account you can PM me/
Coke

Postby Col.Hydra » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:19 pm

Maj.Gen.Coke wrote:If anyone wants the credentials to the SRRP youtube account you can PM me/

That will be soon for me. Working on a montage for SRRP.
Col.Hydra

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:27 am

If the credentials haven't been changed since you gave it to me then I still have it. I'll be working on a rocket montage soon when I get the time then maybe an assault/support class montage after that. :P Hopefully we can get lots of montages on this channel, it's been empty for a while now until recently.

Add me on Steam @

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Return to The Lounge