The Newbie Recruit :)

Sit back, relax, and enjoy friendly discussions with other users of the SRRP forums. Non-clan-related topics only, anything to do with the clan goes in the SRRP Clan & Server section.

The Newbie Recruit :)

Postby Pvt.CurrY » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:37 pm

Hello. If you dident know yet I have just joined [SRRP] :D I was recruited in-game by [SRRP]Gen.X-Mas(SRO) . He Guided me through the recruitment. With no problems I Became a member of [SRRP] In less than 20 Minutes :D

I play DOD:S regularly now. Unlike other times when it was On and Off :)

If you want to play on [SRRP] with me or Other Games eg: MW2 or CS 1.6 Please Add me on steam : jedmegson303

What you want to do in the next few years or in the future? Well I want to join the British Army as Infantry Platoon officer :) or just Infantry Soldier which I can start next year.

I live in the North East of United Kingdom (England) In a city called Hull.

Past Experience's with clans such as [SRRP] ? Yes on call of duty united offensive easy company 506 I was EC-506|3CO|Cpt.CurrY . but sadly the clan was closed on 11th November 2011 ( Remembrance Sunday )

That's all there is important about me so fair. I hope to have a good time in [SRRP]

, Thank you

[SRRP]Pvt.CurrY ( Recruited 04/02/2013 @ 19:26 (UK TIME)
Pvt.CurrY

Re: The Newbie Recruit :)

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Welcome to SRRP! I hope you enjoy your experience here. :)
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Return to The Lounge