civil war warning

Sit back, relax, and enjoy friendly discussions with other users of the SRRP forums. Non-clan-related topics only, anything to do with the clan goes in the SRRP Clan & Server section.

Re: civil war warning

Postby Gen.Jersey » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:59 am

Gen.ConnorMacManus wrote:as long as the US keeps going the way it is, a civil war is inevitable. except it will be everyone vs the rich people. occupying wall street is a peacefull protest, however once it comes to its conclusion and if it doesnt accomplish anything people are just going to get more angry. seeing how it is so easy to get a gun in the states its a logical assumption to think that people will raise arms inorder to provide for their families. in the past its been done for less then survival.

There already are more homes with firearms in the United States than homes without firearms. I own several myself -- 3 handguns, 1 shotgun, and 1 rifle. And I plan to buy more. Not because of this supposed "threat" of civil war, but because I enjoy target shooting and trap/skeet shooting, and want the ability to defend myself if it is ever necessary.
General Jersey
SRRP Website Designer and Administrator

Please let me know if you have any issues, questions,
or comments about the SRRP website and server.

Add me on Steam @ [SRRP]Gen.Jersey

PM me here:

Looking to buy a real gun?

Check out WhichGun.com, my firearms reference site and buying guide.
Gen.Jersey
SRRP Senior General

Postby Taintedwisp » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:59 am

Brig.Gen.Jersey wrote:
Gen.ConnorMacManus wrote:as long as the US keeps going the way it is, a civil war is inevitable. except it will be everyone vs the rich people. occupying wall street is a peacefull protest, however once it comes to its conclusion and if it doesnt accomplish anything people are just going to get more angry. seeing how it is so easy to get a gun in the states its a logical assumption to think that people will raise arms inorder to provide for their families. in the past its been done for less then survival.

There already are more homes with firearms in the United States than homes without firearms. I own several myself -- 3 handguns, 1 shotgun, and 1 rifle. And I plan to buy more. Not because of this supposed "threat" of civil war, but because I enjoy target shooting and trap/skeet shooting, and want the ability to defend myself if it is ever necessary.

I was just talkin about the ones in my room LOL, in the house there's 2 gun cabinates 10 slot and 12 slot, both are full, a closet with 3 guns, my gun rack, and 2 shot guns I forgot about that are my brothers at the foot of my best, We have Shell reloader, enough supplys to reload over 5000 shells, ZOMBiE APOCALYPSE HERE I COME!!!
Taintedwisp, I'm back Baby!

Snipe me?
Get PiMp SlApPeD!!!
Taintedwisp

Postby Sgt.HaMmEr » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:15 pm

well for long range i have a marlin xl7 30-06 with a 3x9x40 scope that is sighted in for 200 yards i have about 120 rounds 180 grain soft points, a 1944 mosin nagant russian rifle that takes 7.62x54r 174 grain ammo over a 1000 rounds worth. then for close range to mid range i have my mossberg 500 12 gauge pump. i have both barrels slug and shot and have about 400 rounds or so of misc. rounds from slugs to 00 buckshot. close and personal i have a ruger mark 1 .22 pistol with a crapload of ammo. also have a cheap rg 6 shot .22 revolver for fun. and last but not least i have my hi point .40 s&w pistol with about 3-400 rounds. i think everyone should own at least 1 gun for personal protection. keeps the bad ppl honest or at least you protected. :mrgreen:
Sgt.HaMmEr
SRRP Officer

Postby devildog » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:55 am

It there was it would not take long. Republicans with gun vs. democrats without guns. Who will win?
devildog

Postby Sgt.HaMmEr » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:17 pm

republicans in office like thier positions just as much as the democrats. it would be the common man vs the big brother which is all of government.
Sgt.HaMmEr
SRRP Officer

Postby pvt. peanutpancakez » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:27 am

indeed
pvt. peanutpancakez

Previous

Return to The Lounge