civil war warning

Sit back, relax, and enjoy friendly discussions with other users of the SRRP forums. Non-clan-related topics only, anything to do with the clan goes in the SRRP Clan & Server section.

Re: civil war warning

Postby Taintedwisp » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:35 pm

Dont listen to what you hear on the internet.
Taintedwisp, I'm back Baby!

Snipe me?
Get PiMp SlApPeD!!!
Taintedwisp

Postby Sgt.HaMmEr » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:33 pm

benjamin franklin said the government should be overthrown and rebuilt every 100 years. we are kind of long overdue...
Sgt.HaMmEr
SRRP Officer

Postby Taintedwisp » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:22 pm

Im sorry i just doubt this will happen, The government should'nt be overthrown If it was we would fail miserably, America Has too many enemies.

Snipe me?
Get PiMp SlApPeD!!!
Taintedwisp

Postby Gen.Jersey » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:04 pm

S/Sgt.Holy Cow wrote:just look up the illumanti card game, one of the cards even show occupy wall street, theres alot of stuff you need to learn obviously

The Illuminati card game was created as a joke, and the card in question just describes a typical protest.
General Jersey
SRRP Website Designer and Administrator

Please let me know if you have any issues, questions,
or comments about the SRRP website and server.

Add me on Steam @ [SRRP]Gen.Jersey

PM me here:

Looking to buy a real gun?

Check out WhichGun.com, my firearms reference site and buying guide.
Gen.Jersey
SRRP Senior General

Postby Gen.Jersey » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Illuminati is a standalone card game made by Steve Jackson Games (SJG), inspired by The Illuminatus! Trilogy by Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea. The game has ominous secret societies competing with each other to control the world through sinister means, including legal, illegal, and even mystical. It was designed as a "tongue-in-cheek rather than serious"[1] take on conspiracy theories. It contains groups named similarly to real world organizations, such as the Society for Creative Anachronism.[2] It can be played by two to eight players. Depending on the number of players, a game can take between one and six hours.
General Jersey
SRRP Website Designer and Administrator

Please let me know if you have any issues, questions,
or comments about the SRRP website and server.

Add me on Steam @ [SRRP]Gen.Jersey

PM me here:

Looking to buy a real gun?

Check out WhichGun.com, my firearms reference site and buying guide.
Gen.Jersey
SRRP Senior General

Postby pvt. peanutpancakez » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:19 pm

Cow i dont know if your trolling, but there will not be a civil war again, and if there is im joining which ever side the rednecks are on. And you cant believe everything off the internet, for all you know a 11 year old wrote it.
pvt. peanutpancakez

Postby Sgt.HaMmEr » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:26 pm

pvt. peanutpancakez wrote:Cow i dont know if your trolling, but there will not be a civil war again, and if there is im joining which ever side the rednecks are on. And you cant believe everything off the internet, for all you know a 11 year old wrote it.

im with peanut on the rednecks side. i know my woods :D
Sgt.HaMmEr
SRRP Officer

Postby Taintedwisp » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:55 pm

pvt. peanutpancakez wrote:Cow i dont know if your trolling, but there will not be a civil war again, and if there is im joining which ever side the rednecks are on. And you cant believe everything off the internet, for all you know a 11 year old wrote it.

YEah, the south may possibly rise agian... maybe, if we get off our butts.

Snipe me?
Get PiMp SlApPeD!!!
Taintedwisp

Postby Gen.ConnorMacManus » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:34 pm

as long as the US keeps going the way it is, a civil war is inevitable. except it will be everyone vs the rich people. occupying wall street is a peacefull protest, however once it comes to its conclusion and if it doesnt accomplish anything people are just going to get more angry. seeing how it is so easy to get a gun in the states its a logical assumption to think that people will raise arms inorder to provide for their families. in the past its been done for less then survival.
General Connor MacManus
Second in Command of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack.
Gen.ConnorMacManus

Postby Taintedwisp » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:20 am

Gen.ConnorMacManus wrote:as long as the US keeps going the way it is, a civil war is inevitable. except it will be everyone vs the rich people. occupying wall street is a peacefull protest, however once it comes to its conclusion and if it doesnt accomplish anything people are just going to get more angry. seeing how it is so easy to get a gun in the states its a logical assumption to think that people will raise arms inorder to provide for their families. in the past its been done for less then survival.

Everyone in the states having a gun is a great idea... just think how hard it would be for another country to invade us by land...near impossible.

Mine are for hunting but someone steps in my house in the middle of the night things will happen LAWL, i got 2 shot guns 12 guage and 16 guage and a 22 hanging over my head right now on the gun rack with a Bullet on the head board for each gun :D plus a hunting vest slap full of loaded bullets LOL. Im ready, Let it all happen.

Snipe me?
Get PiMp SlApPeD!!!
Taintedwisp

Next

Return to The Lounge