Xbox One anybody?

Sit back, relax, and enjoy friendly discussions with other users of the SRRP forums. Non-clan-related topics only, anything to do with the clan goes in the SRRP Clan & Server section.

Xbox One anybody?

Postby Pfc.XavierStash » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:58 am

I just wanted to see if there were any one else here who preordered a next gen console, Xbox one or even the Ps4. I am getting the Day one edition and soon after a Ps4.
Pfc.XavierStash

Re: Xbox One anybody?

Postby Col.Il*Duce » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:21 pm

i may be getting the ps4, but my brother and i would have to buy it, so not for some time. I dont like xbox because of the controllers, i prefer the playstation ones!
what do u guys think?
Col.Il*Duce
SRRP Officer

Postby Pfc.XavierStash » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:03 pm

S/Sgt.Il*Duce wrote:i may be getting the ps4, but my brother and i would have to buy it, so not for some time. I dont like xbox because of the controllers, i prefer the playstation ones!
what do u guys think?

I feel the same way but I love the Xbox controllers. They just fit my hands better. Other than that the only thing that makes the argument of "which one is better" is purely the exclusive tittles.
Pfc.XavierStash

Postby Capt.Jaysin » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:49 pm

One thing I have learned from my Job is always wait 6 months when a new gadget comes out because if you buy it right away your paying more and dealing with glitches usually. I bought my kids the xbox years ago and got a bad taste in my mouth we had the 2007 elite model and we dumped hundreds into it to keep it running. Finally one day they said it was not repairable and we bought the slim model which has been much better. I think the PS3 is better but most of my kids friends have xbox so we stuck with it. I had read that they focused way to much on the new xbox for media more then game play so I'm going to see what happens after the release.
Capt.Jaysin
SRRP Officer

Postby NileX. » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:13 pm

yeah true story Jaysin. You guys should wait a little bit to make sure that you will get a better model.
when one of my friends bought the new xbox 360 he went into trouble all the time.
after one month he already had the "ring of death"... xD
he had to repair his xbox very often; i mean very very very often... so he decided to buy a new one after 5 months, he never had problems since he bought the new one.
Hello, my name is NileX.
those ppl call me "Mr. M1 Garand"... *bing*

Return to The Lounge