Garrys Mod : HORROR MAP FUN!

Sit back, relax, and enjoy friendly discussions with other users of the SRRP forums. Non-clan-related topics only, anything to do with the clan goes in the SRRP Clan & Server section.

Garrys Mod : HORROR MAP FUN!

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:48 pm

Hey everyone, Just wondering for all you Garry's Mod fans who like a good scare. Pickleman and I played a horror map today and it was GREAT! If you would like to play with us we will be playing on Saturday of and on so just post here a time that works for you and at least one of us will play with you! We are pros!

=====================WARNING=====================
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Also for those out their that are wondering , these can be quite scary and I do not recommend playing for those who have
*Heart Problems
*Paranoia
*Anything that gets you scared easily
*A small bladder
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also these games do need a level of intelligence while under severe pressure and getting chased/killed, so make sure you get your game face on! Hope to get scared with you!

Greenwood

Greenwood
Dzine
Pickleman
Major General Greenwood
Senior Recruiting Officer
___________________________________________________________________________________
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack Member; 2009 - Current
SRRP Recruitment; 2011 - Current
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
SRRP General; 2014 - Current
___________________________________________________________________________________
Want to join the scrim team? PM Me.
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Re: Garrys Mod : HORROR MAP FUN!

Postby 1st Lt.DZiNE » Sat May 03, 2014 2:08 am

I was never really into Garry's Mod until Greenwood and Pickleman got me to play with them recently. These horror maps are pretty fun and interesting, and scary haha! Garry's Mod is actually pretty fun in general with all the differnt workshop mods available.
So if you have Garry's Mod I suggest trying it out sometime.
1st Lt.DZiNE
SRRP Officer

Re: Garrys Mod : HORROR MAP FUN!

Postby 1st Lt.Pickleman42 » Sat May 03, 2014 7:33 am

Wow Green. Thanks for volunteering me. Lol just kidding, if anyone wants to play just message me.
1st Lt.Pickleman42
SRRP Officer
Deus Veult!
1st Lt.Pickleman42
SRRP Officer

Return to The Lounge