Team SRRP

Sit back, relax, and enjoy friendly discussions with other users of the SRRP forums. Non-clan-related topics only, anything to do with the clan goes in the SRRP Clan & Server section.

Re: Team SRRP

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:09 am

East-Raven wrote:To be honnest there was no spawn rape at all we were all running around the tower so no player on the other side rage quit and the team stay like that for like 5 min or so

The point is that the teams shouldn't be like that in the first place. Majority of the time when one team has quite a few members and the other has less or none, the teams are stacked. This kills the enjoyment for the pubs as they keep getting killed. Although members have the choice to be on whatever team that they want to be, they should also be taking initiative and trying to keep things fun for everyone. This means switching to even teams, not just numbers-wise, but skill wise as well to keep pubs' SRRP server experiences positive. I try to switch when I can to even teams skill wise and I know of a few members that do as well which is good but members doing this shows initiative and leadership, which are important qualities members should want to have.
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Re: Team SRRP

Postby 2nd Lt.East-Raven » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:25 am

Even if the team are stacked pretty often and we kept been spawn kill and no one do anything sometime even worst then that it will not happend again!
[SRRP]2nd Lt.East-Raven (RO)
2nd Lt.East-Raven
SRRP Officer

Previous

Return to The Lounge